I am not getting clicks on my gigs

mudassirwebs

Question

Hello everyone ,I am a web developer and joined fiver three months ago I am regularly updating my gigs ,changing their images ,description but these all things are not working for me. I am not getting good impressions and from 3 months I received on 2 clicks on one of my gig and on all other gigs I published there is no click  and impressions are also decreasing. can anyone guide me?😌

• Like 11

5 answers to this question

57 minutes ago, mudassirwebs said:

Hello everyone ,I am a web developer and joined fiver three months ago I am regularly updating my gigs ,changing their images ,description but these all things are not working for me. I am not getting good impressions and from 3 months I received on 2 clicks on one of my gig and on all other gigs I published there is no click  and impressions are also decreasing. can anyone guide me?😌

Try to share your gig on social midea plateforms like Facebook, linkdin, twitter etc.. 

Hope that will work for you. 

• Like 11

1 hour ago, mudassirwebs said:

Writing a better SEO-optimized description and keywords for the gig is the key. I hope that helps.

• Like 9

2 hours ago, mudassirwebs said:

Please don't edit on your existing gig, otherwise, your gig will go behind as new gig. According to my experience rather you create a new gig on the basis of your existing gig. But of course, you should follow some important things like
1. Create a professional and eye catching gig banner

2. Set up kewords properly

3. Write your service description that you providing

4. Of course, the image should be SEO optimize.
Besides this, please check and have a look how the top rated sellers set up their gigs. It of course will help you to set up your gig. But don't copy paste otherwise you'll get a warning!

• Like 7