I am not able to authenticate my account when I am trying to withdraw my funds

qbhavesh

Question

I am trying to withdraw my money back from Fiverr . I am a new user to Fiverr and I earn some money. When I get started to complete my procedures to get my money from Fiverr then firstly I clicked on withdraw funds option > add payout method > then it ask the OTP . I filled it there and when I clicked on submit OTP then a message popped that verified and said that check you Gmail inbox to continue. So When I clicked on the linked button send to my gmail then the url opens and this message (that I have attached here ) popped. Now,how to solve this problem?I don't know . Plz help me

Screenshot_2023-07-02-11-16-15-277_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Like 11
  • Sad 2

7 answers to this question

1 minute ago, qbhavesh said:

I am trying to withdraw my money back from Fiverr . I am a new user to Fiverr and I earn some money. When I get started to complete my procedures to get my money from Fiverr then firstly I clicked on withdraw funds option > add payout method > then it ask the OTP . I filled it there and when I clicked on submit OTP then a message popped that verified and said that check you Gmail inbox to continue. So When I clicked on the linked button send to my gmail then the url opens and this message (that I have attached here ) popped. Now,how to solve this problem?I don't know . Plz help me

Screenshot_2023-07-02-11-16-15-277_com.android.chrome.jpg

Hello Bhavesh

How many times you have tried it?

I think you have too try with desktop or laptop device or may be try with another internet(wifi)

• Like 9