Gig Impressions are gone want to create a new account

hassaanullah200

Question

Hello Freelancers!

Recently two of my orders are canceled on my one gig on the same day. My impressions which are about 250 to 400 a day go down to zero. I have three gigs all have 200 to 400 impressions a day but I didn't know why all of them are de-ranked. Now I want to delete the account and create a new one, is it possible to create a new account after deleting it with the same email ID and Payoneer account? Is there a way to that my previous gigs ranked again?

• Like 10
  • Sad 1

8 answers to this question

2 hours ago, hassaanullah200 said:

two of my orders are canceled on my one gig on the same day.

That's the problem, cancellations show buyers are dissatisfied and Fiverr pushes you back in search for that.

Now I want to delete the account and create a new one, is it possible to create a new account after deleting it with the same email ID and Payoneer account?

You can't have more than one Fiverr account. Even if you delete this one, you need permission from Fiverr to create a new one. Also you can't have the same email or Payoneer ID either. Obviously a new account suggests you are a new person, so they don't accept existing Payoneer or emails, otherwise the same people would create dozens of accounts. 

Is there a way to that my previous gigs ranked again?

Fiverr tracks cancellations only for the last 60 days, so eventually those cancellations won't affect your stats. 

• Like 7

I have three gigs and they are not showing up in search. Recently my two orders were canceled, I think that's the problem. My question is "Do these gigs gone or they will come in search after two months?". By the way, these gigs are showing "Active" on Fiverr.

I recently created a new gig and that is also not showing up. So "Does my account is blocked or creating more gigs is useless?".

• Like 14
  • Sad 3
  • Up 1

On 7/10/2023 at 6:34 PM, hassaanullah200 said:

I have three gigs and they are not showing up in search. Recently my two orders were canceled, I think that's the problem. My question is "Do these gigs gone or they will come in search after two months?". By the way, these gigs are showing "Active" on Fiverr.

Fiverr has a system called the buyer satisfaction rate. You had a very bad review 2 months ago, and that affects your exposure in search. If buyers are unhappy and they leave a negative private review, that is a problem and this is tracked for 90 to 180 days, which means it will still affect you for quite some time. Avoid any bad reviews, keep buyers happy and your gigs will be in search. Provide a bad experience to your buyers, and that will have a severe impact on your exposure. 

• Like 26
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, hassaanullah200 said:

I recently created a new gig and that is also not showing up. So "Does my account is blocked or creating more gigs is useless?".

I think it can take up to 6 months. Mine disappeared on March, and up to now they haven't come back.

Edited by jones4k
  • Like 12
  • Sad 2
  • Congrats! 1

I am Hassaan!

My gig shown in the serach after three months, I was removed from the serach after a order cancallation. My gig get back on 29 september and my gig promotion also started But today its gone again why? I don't know what happen, no cancallation, no bad reviews, no warning and I checked the status and they are active. What happen? 

• Like 9
  • Sad 1