Verifying ID

tinatino

Question

I got a notification from Fiverr that I need to verify my id. I took a photo of my passport and then a selfie but got an email that the photo quality was bad. I redid it but got the same email. I'm taking the photos with iPhone 13, so it shouldn't be bad quality. I took another one in the morning, thought the lighting would be better, but it wasn't approved, and my profile got restricted. What should I do? Maybe the program can't match my passport photo with me now as I have completely different hair style and color? I don't know why it's having technical difficulties, but I do know that my profile shouldn't be restricted as I'm not doing anything wrong; just trying to upload the pictures.

• Like 14
  • Sad 2

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, tinatino said:

I got a notification from Fiverr that I need to verify my id. I took a photo of my passport and then a selfie but got an email that the photo quality was bad. I redid it but got the same email. I'm taking the photos with iPhone 13, so it shouldn't be bad quality. I took another one in the morning, thought the lighting would be better, but it wasn't approved, and my profile got restricted. What should I do? Maybe the program can't match my passport photo with me now as I have completely different hair style and color? I don't know why it's having technical difficulties, but I do know that my profile shouldn't be restricted as I'm not doing anything wrong; just trying to upload the pictures.

Open a ticket with CS

Edited by lacroix88
typo
  • Like 12

I searched through my ID and I think I've found the one with the best pic. So I'm glad people are posting about their difficulties, so now I know to use the one with the best image. And now to solve my second issue... getting a smart phone that I can verify my ID on!

• Like 9