Fiverr Client Disputes: Navigating Budget Issues and Ensuring Customer Satisfaction

allyjillani

Question

I had a client who decided the budget himself. I agreed to his budget and placed the order. I sent him the link to review the presentation I was working on for him, along with the transcript for that work. He kept suggesting changes, and I diligently made those revisions for days. Now, as we approach the project's finalization, he suddenly claims that I have overcharged him for the work and expresses his dislike for my work. I'm left wondering if Fiverr will support me in this situation. I find it perplexing that he did not voice his dissatisfaction earlier when I made efforts to meet his expectations. It seems he received the work but now refuses to pay.

• Like 10
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1

2 answers to this question

5 hours ago, allyjillani said:

I had a client who decided the budget himself. I agreed to his budget and placed the order. I sent him the link to review the presentation I was working on for him, along with the transcript for that work. He kept suggesting changes, and I diligently made those revisions for days. Now, as we approach the project's finalization, he suddenly claims that I have overcharged him for the work and expresses his dislike for my work. I'm left wondering if Fiverr will support me in this situation. I find it perplexing that he did not voice his dissatisfaction earlier when I made efforts to meet his expectations. It seems he received the work but now refuses to pay.

Some bad buyer do this with ill intention. Try to communicate and satisfy him. Sometime we see this kind of challenges and we have to face it with our professionalism. 

• Like 8