I'm Shaad from Pakistan a graphic designer that specializes in creating brand identities and logos

I'm a graphic designer that specializes in creating brand identities and logos that are memorable for your business. I'll make sure you present your finest self. It takes your audience on a smooth, coherent visual journey that fosters a strong connection and successfully communicates the goals of your business. To attain these objectives, you will require expertise. I am willing to assist your business. I have eight years of expertise with Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop to create logos, banners, posters, and business cards.

modern-brand-logo-with-brand-identity.jpg

• Like 14
  • Up 5

@mj_shaad  How can you create a brand when you're using stock images for your logos?   You claim that your logos are unique when all your doing is rehashing a template?

You are misleading your customers that they are getting something that has been creating from scratch, when this is clearly not the case.

I would consider rewriting your gig description to make your customers aware of this. 

minimalist logo with branding _xwexzu.jpg

Original .png

• Like 13
  • Up 4