Unable to see buyer request

hajra_sidd

Question

11 answers to this question

27 minutes ago, hajra_sidd said:

Hi

I am unable to see buyer request option to send proposal to buyer or apply for task. How to get order if this option is not available.? 

Hi too

Buyer Requests have been removed from Fiverr. Instead of that, we have Get Briefs feature. Now, you cannot send your proposals to buyers as Fiverr will send you a brief notification if it matches your services. For that, you need to enable Get Briefs from Gigs page and set the price there. 

Kindly read this thread: 

• Like 15

Hi there,

I would like to inform you that the Buyer Requests feature has been replaced with a more streamlined solution known as Get Briefs. With this new feature, the process of submitting proposals to buyers has undergone a significant change. Rather than manually sending proposals, Fiverr now notifies you with a brief if it aligns with your services and expertise.

To take advantage of this new system, you must enable the Get Briefs feature on your Gigs page. This can be done by navigating to the Gigs section and configuring the appropriate settings, including specifying your desired price for the services you offer.

By embracing this updated approach, you can ensure that Fiverr matches you with relevant briefs, maximizing your potential to secure valuable projects and collaborations.

You can read this: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/4415608857745-Post-a-brief-and-match-with-the?segment=buyer

• Like 12

The "Buyer Request" option might not be immediately accessible to you if you are a new seller on Fiverr. As new sellers gain more experience and fulfil a set number of orders, Fiverr slowly unlocks this tool for them. Focus on optimising your concert and spreading the word about it through other avenues in the interim.Only sellers who have attained a particular level on Fiverr could have access to the "Buyer Request" option. Each seller level on Fiverr (such as Level 1, Level 2, and Top Rated Seller) has a particular set of requirements. To learn the requirements for moving up a level, see the Fiverr Seller Levels website.

• Like 11
  • Up 2

On 6/14/2023 at 12:19 PM, abdheshkjha said:

Hi there,

I would like to inform you that the Buyer Requests feature has been replaced with a more streamlined solution known as Get Briefs. With this new feature, the process of submitting proposals to buyers has undergone a significant change. Rather than manually sending proposals, Fiverr now notifies you with a brief if it aligns with your services and expertise.

To take advantage of this new system, you must enable the Get Briefs feature on your Gigs page. This can be done by navigating to the Gigs section and configuring the appropriate settings, including specifying your desired price for the services you offer.

By embracing this updated approach, you can ensure that Fiverr matches you with relevant briefs, maximizing your potential to secure valuable projects and collaborations.

You can read this: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/4415608857745-Post-a-brief-and-match-with-the?segment=buyer

I have enabled it already but still not getting many orders 😞
what is the best rate for putting in Get Brief option?

• Like 12

On 6/14/2023 at 1:08 PM, mrubaid820 said:

The "Buyer Request" option might not be immediately accessible to you if you are a new seller on Fiverr. As new sellers gain more experience and fulfil a set number of orders, Fiverr slowly unlocks this tool for them. Focus on optimising your concert and spreading the word about it through other avenues in the interim.Only sellers who have attained a particular level on Fiverr could have access to the "Buyer Request" option. Each seller level on Fiverr (such as Level 1, Level 2, and Top Rated Seller) has a particular set of requirements. To learn the requirements for moving up a level, see the Fiverr Seller Levels website.

I just want to correct you on this. The "Buyer Request" feature has no more available on Fiverr, instead of that Fiverr has launched the "Get Brief" Option. You can set your price for the brief and then you will get a notification that matched your profile/category/niche.

Screen Shot 2023-06-17 at 11.25.05 AM.png

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, abdheshkjha said:

I just want to correct you on this. The "Buyer Request" feature has no more available on Fiverr, instead of that Fiverr has launched the "Get Brief" Option. You can set your price for the brief and then you will get a notification that matched your profile/category/niche.

Screen Shot 2023-06-17 at 11.25.05 AM.png

thanks for the correction.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, abdheshkjha said:

What's your thought on setting up a minium price i.e. $5?

Are you selling any of your services for $5? No. Right? Why would you use that price then? Does not make sense.

You can try with $50, $80, $100. Once you get the relevant brief, send a proposal but it should be written professionally in a clear way.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

On 6/17/2023 at 12:53 PM, smartdezigns said:

Are you selling any of your services for $5? No. Right? Why would you use that price then? Does not make sense.

You can try with $50, $80, $100. Once you get the relevant brief, send a proposal but it should be written professionally in a clear way.

Thank you I just change my price and it's really give good impression on my gig statistics. I haven't got any order but looking statistics for gigs really help 💕💕

• Like 7