Brief Problem

Hello forum members!
How are you all? A few days ago my fiverr account was getting 5 to 7 brief of notification, good news, suddenly I need a graphic design job, I hire a seller from fiverr, and My work was correctly submitted by the seller, and I gave him a 5 star rating. He also gave me a good review.

Now the problem is that my brief is not coming from the day the seller submitted his work. What could be the reason for that? What is the solution for this?
Thank you all

• Like 10
  • Up 4

I genuinely don't think the two things have anything to do with each other. Your buyer profile shouldn't affect your seller profile. However, it is heading towards the holiday season/summer (kids are slowly finishing school, people are going on vacation more/etc.) It might be just a slower period for briefs in your category (OR... due to your SELLER performance. Hard to say.)

• Like 10
  • Up 4

8 hours ago, katakatica said:

I genuinely don't think the two things have anything to do with each other. Your buyer profile shouldn't affect your seller profile. However, it is heading towards the holiday season/summer (kids are slowly finishing school, people are going on vacation more/etc.) It might be just a slower period for briefs in your category (OR... due to your SELLER performance. Hard to say.)

Thanks 

• Like 11