Two days have passed since I opened a new Gig about Translation, but I received about 15 messages out of which, 14 are from a country, and they are spams. And I have been active on Fiverr for two years. The more messages I received from the country, they

mohsin222507

Question

Two days have passed since I opened a new Gig about Translation, but I received about 15 messages within two days out of which, 14 are from a country, and they are spam and scammers. And I have been active on Fiverr for two years. The more messages I received from the country from the beginning of my career, they did not work.

What can I do with those buyers who message me? Actually, I'm quite fed up with them.

• Like 8

4 answers to this question

46 minutes ago, mohsin222507 said:

Two days have passed since I opened a new Gig about Translation, but I received about 15 messages within two days out of which, 14 are from a country, and they are spam and scammers. And I have been active on Fiverr for two years. The more messages I received from the country from the beginning of my career, they did not work.

What can I do with those buyers who message me? Actually, I'm quite fed up with them.

you can report and block who will contact you if they are spam.

• Like 7