Why did impressions and clicks decrease so suddenly?

minihossain

Question

7 answers to this question

I noticed the following:

Your account was made in May 2023.

You have 0 (zero) reviews, so probably no sales.

Your performance is bad, that is the reality. Fiverr puts sellers with good sales and good performance in the search results. Why should Fiverr put your two $5 gigs in the search results while you are not getting orders?

You are disappearing in the search results due to your weak performance. Improve your sales and performance; you will get visibility in the search results.

Edited by filipdevaere
  • Like 21
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

Dear @minihossain, I would like to offer some professional advice to help you enhance your gig performance on @fiverr. First and foremost, ensure that you diligently complete your gigs in alignment with the skills mentioned in your profile. Utilize relevant keywords in your gig titles and descriptions to attract the right audience. Additionally, make sure to showcase high-resolution images that accurately represent your services. Remaining online and actively engaging in the forum can also contribute to your professional growth and improvement. Wishing you the best of success on your Fiverr journey.

• Like 11

On 6/10/2023 at 4:38 PM, usman9301 said:

Dear @minihossain, I would like to offer some professional advice to help you enhance your gig performance on @fiverr. First and foremost, ensure that you diligently complete your gigs in alignment with the skills mentioned in your profile. Utilize relevant keywords in your gig titles and descriptions to attract the right audience. Additionally, make sure to showcase high-resolution images that accurately represent your services. Remaining online and actively engaging in the forum can also contribute to your professional growth and improvement. Wishing you the best of success on your Fiverr journey.

Thanks for your advice

• Like 4