Can only create one gig!?

hugeman

Question

I have already for many years an account on Fiverr. It even goes back to the days you could only ask $5 for a gig. The last couple of years my account has been dormant. Now I want to reactivate some gigs and I can only have one gig. Clicking the button to create a new gig doesn't do anything. I have deleted all other old gigs, so now literally only have one gig left. How can I create more gigs?

• Like 10

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, hugeman said:

I have already for many years an account on Fiverr. It even goes back to the days you could only ask $5 for a gig. The last couple of years my account has been dormant. Now I want to reactivate some gigs and I can only have one gig. Clicking the button to create a new gig doesn't do anything. I have deleted all other old gigs, so now literally only have one gig left. How can I create more gigs?

usually new sellers can create around 7 gigs... maybe you have other 6 gigs in draft... 

• Like 12

5 hours ago, hugeman said:

Check your draft and delete them.

• Like 9