one month gone buyer does not respond?

data_assistant4

Question

13 answers to this question

On 6/8/2023 at 4:57 AM, rayhan2014 said:

properly optimize you gig .  shire  your gig social media on targeted client . active fiverr 24 hours 

Rayhan,

Regarding your advice, I have questions.  First, if this is actually useful advice then why have you made only one $5 sale in your entire 1 year presence on Fiverr? Secondly, how can someone stay active on Fiverr 24 hours per day without sleep, unless they find a way to lie about that?

Speaking of honesty, you should adjust this in your profile, because it is clearly untrue. 

image.png.09a70aa696e009257cd70f9690fd38e6.png

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 18
  • Confused 1
  • Up 2

On 6/8/2023 at 3:57 PM, rayhan2014 said:

properly optimize you gig .  shire  your gig social media on targeted client . active fiverr 24 hours 

How is it possible to activate 24 hours on Fiverr? Do you have any magic? Anyway, staying active or being online does not help you at all.

• Like 12

14 hours ago, newsmike said:

Rayhan,

Regarding your advice, I have questions.  First, if this is actually useful advice then why have you made only one $5 sale in your entire 1 year presence on Fiverr? Secondly, how can someone stay active on Fiverr 24 hours per day without sleep, unless they find a way to lie about that?

Speaking of honesty, you should adjust this in your profile, because it is clearly untrue. 

image.png.09a70aa696e009257cd70f9690fd38e6.png

Honestly, I myself do not understand why I am not getting work on my profile.
For this I was talking to some top rated freelancers who asked me to do it. I told them how to stay without sleep for 24 hours? They said there is a lot of competition in fiver so you have to be active 24 hours a day to get a job. I couldn't do it though. They said to put someone else in front of the computer when sleeping. If someone sends me a message while I'm sleeping, let him wake me up. Please let me know what to do to get a job

• Like 9

7 hours ago, hh_rana said:

How is it possible to activate 24 hours on Fiverr? Do you have any magic? Anyway, staying active or being online does not help you at all.

For this I was talking to some top rated freelancers who asked me to do it. I told them how to stay without sleep for 24 hours? They said there is a lot of competition in fiver so you have to be active 24 hours a day to get a job. I couldn't do it though. They said to put someone else in front of the computer when sleeping. If someone sends me a message while I'm sleeping, let him wake me up. Please let me know what to do to get a job

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, rayhan2014 said:

Which top-rated freelancer is saying this? (Actually don't say who because it's against rules) are you sure they are actually succesful? Or are they just lying? 

There are many of us on here who are genuinely doing well and sleep. Heck I take weekends (and some random) days off and don't even have the Fiverr app.

You need real talent. 

I haven't seen your profile so I can't judge you on it but that's all you need and a way to know how to sell it. 

It's hard but staying in front of the screen at night doesn't bring you that. Study something you can already do well and take what people say with a pinch of salt. Many will lie on the internet, after all. 

• Like 14