Good afternoon. I don't quite understand why in the first months there is more activity at concerts, and more than 10 people respond to you in a week. And sometimes no one writes for weeks. Why do you have high activity on fiverr in the first months, and

sofiavorona

Question

You can enter the Gigs part of your dashboard and enable Briefs from there.

However, you should set the price you want briefs for. At lower pricepoints, it becomes very hard to receive any brief, and you'll also have many that feel very scammy anyway. Just sharing my own experience 🙂

• Like 13

27 minutes ago, rumeeha said:

Can you check my gigs? and tell me what is the problem with that/

If Fiverr algorithm has decided that you should not receive Briefs right now you will not receive any Brief..... BUT .....it does not mean that your services have a problem.

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, rumeeha said:

no anyone.

4 minutes ago, rumeeha said:

you are very helpful to me that is why I'm sharing with you.

actually i contact another freelancer anfd he said to me that.

you are very helpful to me that is why I'm sharing with you.

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, rumeeha said:

I contact another freelancer and he said to me my gigs are not good. that is why I'm asking you and sharing this with you. is he right or not?

Sincerely? I have not seen your gigs, if I have to go inside each sellers profile, check it,  fix it...I should sell it as a Fiverr service.... I give you some advice on what could be the problem based on my past.

• Like 8

On 6/4/2023 at 1:40 PM, venonusa said:

Sincerely? I have not seen your gigs, if I have to go inside each sellers profile, check it,  fix it...I should sell it as a Fiverr service.... I give you some advice on what could be the problem based on my past.

What is the accurate price of one logo for new seller?

• Like 5