payment withdrawl automatically

hafiztulaib

Question

Respected fiverr team i want to tell you last before 10 days my payment withdraw automatically in payoneer but don't show in my payoneer please solve my problem i don't withdraw my payment last 7 month we ear very hardly please return my payment in my account of fiverr, Ita humble request. Thank you

2.PNG

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 answers to this question

31 minutes ago, hafiztulaib said:

Respected fiverr team i want to tell you last before 10 days my payment withdraw automatically in payoneer but don't show in my payoneer please solve my problem i don't withdraw my payment last 7 month we ear very hardly please return my payment in my account of fiverr, Ita humble request. Thank you

2.PNG

No one in the Forum can help you with it.

Contact Payoneer via Live Chat and discuss your concerns with them.

P.S. Fiverr has already transferred your funds successfully to Payoneer so it's the issue at Payoneer's end as Fiverr has done its job.

Edited by smartdezigns
  • Like 5

2 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

P.S. Fiverr has already transferred your funds successfully to Payoneer so it's the issue at Payoneer's end as Fiverr has done its job.

If it's the first time you withdraw with any online payment processor, it can take quite a bit more time. But as you said, contacting them directly is the right thing to do. 

• Like 7