if i search my gig in incognito window and click on it ..fiverr will count the 1 click on my gig statistics?

ash_developer08

Question

7 answers to this question

17 minutes ago, ash_developer08 said:

if i search my gig in incognito window and click on it ..fiverr will count the 1 click on my gig statistics?

Then are you gonna place an order for yourself? 👀

It's not gonna help you. You need to work on your gigs for buyers so that they can place their orders on your gigs.

Add your portfolio in gig gallery as well as improve your gig descriptions

• Like 15
  • Haha 1

no, i just check my gig position in incongnito window on which page i am ranking ..and that was on 9th page in 15k people...so i clicked on my gig ..when i check my today statistic of impression and click..there was 68 impresions and 1 click..i am not sure that was count by myself clicking or some other person visit my gig.

• Like 12

50 minutes ago, ash_developer08 said:

no, i just check my gig position in incongnito window on which page i am ranking ..and that was on 9th page in 15k people...so i clicked on my gig ..when i check my today statistic of impression and click..there was 68 impresions and 1 click..i am not sure that was count by myself clicking or some other person visit my gig.

Your own click will be counted but it does not matter. What matters is that you are not gonna get any orders by doing this. So focus on your gigs so that others can click and place their orders on your gigs.

• Like 10

19 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Your own click will be counted but it does not matter. What matters is that you are not gonna get any orders by doing this. So focus on your gigs so that others can click and place their orders on your gigs.

https://www.fiverr.com/s/7d4VZE   can you please check my gig and give me suggestion to improve my gig for ranking on the first page..

• Like 10

53 minutes ago, ash_developer08 said:

https://www.fiverr.com/s/7d4VZE   can you please check my gig and give me suggestion to improve my gig for ranking on the first page..

I already gave you suggestions. Read suggestions in the below message (purple colored text)

2 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Then are you gonna place an order for yourself? 👀

It's not gonna help you. You need to work on your gigs for buyers so that they can place their orders on your gigs.

Add your portfolio in gig gallery as well as improve your gig descriptions

• Like 9
  • Confused 1