Payoneer Annual Account fee update May 2023

On 5/22/2023 at 11:14 PM, maftabahmed said:

Today, Payoneer has updated its policy regarding Annual Account fees. Users receiving less than $2000 in the consecutive 12-month period will be charged $29.95 annually.

So, how do the experts see this change owing to the fact that it will badly impact users receiving less than $2000 annually?

Is there any loophole in order to avoid such fees, especially for Pakistani users who have no other option except Payoneer?

It's really shocking news for newbie in Fiverr 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

At first I thought Payoneer didn't have a policy like this, I thought initially there only needed to be 1 transaction in 12 months to stay free (I just read the policy for my country that you have to make at least $2000 in transactions in 12 months). Currently I'm still using Paypal and the conversion is very low but there are no other deductions from Paypal, I'm thinking of moving to Payoneer but maybe not hehe because the policy is very detrimental to freelancers like us

i guess no to payoneer... fiverr needs to add more payment choices

screenshot.JPG

• Like 3

• 4 months later...

Fiverr should take steps on this. They can add Wise or Direct Bank Transfer as Withdraw method.
$29.95 is huge for PAyoneer annual fee. We are also paying $3 for fund transfer. There is also a fee when we withdraw the fund from Payoneer to our Bank.

• Like 2