My gig went down

marijapetrusek9

Question

Hello!!:)

My gig went down and I understand, probably a negative private review or something that happens to everyone at least once. I understand everything. But all the work I had were deleted and is not there next to my gig pictures. The only ones left are the templates I made as gig images. The works I made are not in the reviews or up there where they should be. Is it normal to delete works that have been there for more than 60 days, or is it some kind of their problem? I know that once it happened to me that gigs were all the way on the last page for a month, but nothing was removed. I contacted Fiverr support and asked them if there is any way to return it, I didn't ask them to return gigs and views or anything, I know that myself. The answer was anything but an answer to my question. They said they couldn't get gig visibility back, but that wasn't my biggest problem.. Has anyone else had a similar situation?

Thank you in advance!!

• Like 13
  • Sad 4

7 answers to this question

I'm sorry to hear that your gig went down. It can be disheartening when setbacks occur, but it's important to stay positive and take proactive steps to address the issue. Here are a few suggestions to help you bounce back:

Analyze the situation: Take some time to assess why your gig may have experienced a decline. Are there any changes in the market or trends that could be affecting demand? Have you received any feedback from clients or noticed any patterns in your performance? Understanding the root cause can guide your next steps.

Evaluate your gig's performance: Review your gig's analytics, including views, clicks, and conversions. Look for any significant changes or trends over time. This data can provide insights into what might be working well or areas that may need improvement.

Optimize your gig: Make sure your gig's title, description, tags, and pricing are well-optimized and aligned with your target audience. Consider updating your gig's images or videos to make them more appealing and engaging. A refreshed gig can attract new interest and improve visibility.

Seek feedback: Reach out to previous clients or request feedback from buyers who have worked with you in the past. Understanding their perspectives can help identify areas where you can enhance your service or address any concerns.

Promote your gig: Utilize social media platforms, professional networks, or relevant online communities to showcase your gig. Share samples of your work, highlight positive reviews, and communicate the value you bring to clients. By expanding your reach beyond Fiverr, you can attract new potential buyers.

Enhance your skills: Consider investing time in improving your skills or acquiring new ones. This could involve taking courses, attending workshops, or staying updated with the latest industry trends. Enhancing your expertise can make you stand out and attract clients seeking specialized services.

Seek support: Engage with the Fiverr community, join relevant forums or groups, and seek advice from experienced sellers. They may provide valuable insights, tips, or guidance based on their own experiences.

Remember, setbacks are a natural part of any business journey. Stay resilient, learn from the experience, and adapt your approach accordingly. By taking proactive steps to address the issue and continually improving your gig, you can regain momentum and achieve success once again. Wishing you the best in getting your gig back on track!

• Like 11

1 hour ago, ruhul009 said:

I'm sorry to hear that your gig went down. It can be disheartening when setbacks occur, but it's important to stay positive and take proactive steps to address the issue. Here are a few suggestions to help you bounce back:

Analyze the situation: Take some time to assess why your gig may have experienced a decline. Are there any changes in the market or trends that could be affecting demand? Have you received any feedback from clients or noticed any patterns in your performance? Understanding the root cause can guide your next steps.

Evaluate your gig's performance: Review your gig's analytics, including views, clicks, and conversions. Look for any significant changes or trends over time. This data can provide insights into what might be working well or areas that may need improvement.

Optimize your gig: Make sure your gig's title, description, tags, and pricing are well-optimized and aligned with your target audience. Consider updating your gig's images or videos to make them more appealing and engaging. A refreshed gig can attract new interest and improve visibility.

Seek feedback: Reach out to previous clients or request feedback from buyers who have worked with you in the past. Understanding their perspectives can help identify areas where you can enhance your service or address any concerns.

Promote your gig: Utilize social media platforms, professional networks, or relevant online communities to showcase your gig. Share samples of your work, highlight positive reviews, and communicate the value you bring to clients. By expanding your reach beyond Fiverr, you can attract new potential buyers.

Enhance your skills: Consider investing time in improving your skills or acquiring new ones. This could involve taking courses, attending workshops, or staying updated with the latest industry trends. Enhancing your expertise can make you stand out and attract clients seeking specialized services.

Seek support: Engage with the Fiverr community, join relevant forums or groups, and seek advice from experienced sellers. They may provide valuable insights, tips, or guidance based on their own experiences.

Remember, setbacks are a natural part of any business journey. Stay resilient, learn from the experience, and adapt your approach accordingly. By taking proactive steps to address the issue and continually improving your gig, you can regain momentum and achieve success once again. Wishing you the best in getting your gig back on track!

Thank you!!! ❤️

• Like 9

2 hours ago, ruhul009 said:

thanks for sharing

• Like 7