Australia client gave me data entry work

gulshanay

Question

3 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, gulshanay said:

Australia client gave me data entry work without placing an order After completion of my task I delivered the project but he didn't place an order. what should I do?

It is your problem. If buyer tell you for sample then he will not pay. If you delivered your work before placing order then buyer isn't committed for payment. Honest buyer generally ensure payment. 

• Like 11
  • Up 3

I understand that you are in a difficult situation. You have completed a data entry project for a client in Australia, but they have not placed an order. This can be frustrating, especially if you have put a lot of time and effort into the project.

Here are some things you can do:

1. Contact the client and ask them why they have not placed an order. There may be a valid reason, such as they are waiting for approval from their manager. If this is the case, you can try to work with them to get the order placed.
  2. Send the client a reminder about the project. This will help to keep the project top of mind for them. You can also include a link to the project so that they can easily review it.
  3. Offer the client a discount or other incentive to place an order. This may be enough to convince them to move forward with the project.
  4. If the client still does not place an order, you may need to write off the project as a loss. This is unfortunate, but it is sometimes necessary.

Here are some additional tips:

• Be professional and respectful when you contact the client. Even if you are frustrated, it is important to maintain a positive tone.
  • Keep good records of your communication with the client. This will help you if you need to take legal action.
  • Learn from this experience. In the future, you may want to get a written contract in place before starting a project. This will help to protect you in case something like this happens again.

I hope this https://dalda.com.au/ helps!

• Like 7