How can I get success in Fiverr?

Guest retoucherr

Guest retoucherr

Dear Brother/Sister,

I am new on Fiverr. I know there are many expert freelancers out there. I want a little help from you so that maybe I can achieve success like you. So please help me please. I want to work professionally with Fiverr as a full-time freelancer. I hope you will help me. thank you.

Regards,

Bijoya Raha

Edited by retoucherr

5 minutes ago, retoucherr said:

Dear Brother/Sister,

I am new on Fiverr. I know there are many expert freelancers out there. I want a little help from you so that maybe I can achieve success like you. So please help me please. I want to work professionally with Fiverr as a full-time freelancer. I hope you will help me. thank you.

https://www.fiverr.com/retoucherr?up_rollout=true

Regards,

Bijoya Raha

First off you should read and learn lean how things work. For example you have violated Forum rules by spamming your gig in this category.

• Like 6
  • Confused 1
  • Up 1

Guest retoucherr
1 minute ago, newsmike said:

First off you should read and learn lean how things work. For example you have violated Forum rules by spamming your gig in this category.

Sorry. My dear Brother.

13 hours ago, newsmike said:

It's very confusing & gets puzzled past a couple of months. Only 1 order was complete 2 months ago. After that no response.

• Like 3