New member from Bali Indonesia

bunbatam

Just join Fiverr few days ago. I'm a musician from Bali Indonesia willing to have more good friend here even to collaborate to reach successful music career together. I'm playing live music for life as pianist/keyboardist. I also compose and arrange original song. Mixing and mastering at home with hardware and software. Some of my recording works published at youtube. That's all for now, have a great times everybody.

• Like 16

On 4/13/2023 at 8:01 PM, bunbatam said:

Just join Fiverr few days ago. I'm a musician from Bali Indonesia willing to have more good friend here even to collaborate to reach successful music career together. I'm playing live music for life as pianist/keyboardist. I also compose and arrange original song. Mixing and mastering at home with hardware and software. Some of my recording works published at youtube. That's all for now, have a great times everybody.

Welcome to Fiverr Community and wish you all the best.

• Like 13

@bunbatam first off welcome to Fiverr!

I went on my honeymoon to Bali.  Balinese families are some of the most incredible people. We have traveled all over the world so we have a feel for that. We don’t do the tourist thing so we get to know the locals. Also the traditional music is so fantastic too!!

Best of luck to you on Fiverr. You should start a local Fiverr Community for freelancers. You can search in the Community section.

Melissa

• Like 11