It has been half a month and i still haven't sold a gig

eddieo2001

Guest celticmoon

I have to agree with @blackfolder1. Also your gig descriptions are mostly one sentence long. Why should someone buy parenting advice from you? You list no qualifications or experience. Why would someone need help with a prank? Are they that difficult? Again, you say nothing at all to sell the idea. Is there a limit to what you’ll say in a prank call? If someone gets hurt or reacts badly, who takes responsibility? Do you call anywhere in the world? (Fiverr is an international company, after all). And ONE photo of words written with Legos? OK, it better be a darn good one, for someone to pay $5 for it, but I have no idea the format or approximate file size.

I suggest re-evaluating your gigs or at least do something to show more than a half-baked effort. Right now, it just seems like you’re treating this as a joke. And I don’t think a lot of people are going to hand over money for such little effort.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest celticmoon

@creativecw I think the OP just doesn’t care. He hasn’t changed anything about his gigs since he originally posted this, and, no surprise, he STILL hasn’t made any sales. The only reason this thread got reactivated is because someone felt the need to self-promote.

Patience is a key to success… all you can do is promote on twitter and here on forums. FB doesnt work too well unless you have many social friends. Make good gig pic and profile pic. Add samples of your work and just wait, it will come as it came to me today. 🙂

Archived