How do you prefer to build sites and why?

What do you prefer to use to build sites for your clients?...Elementor, WP Editor/Blocks, Bricks, Hand Coded or something else! 

I'll start...my preference is WP Editor/Blocks with GeneratePress and GenerateBlocks/Kadence Blocks/Spectre - whichever plugin is needed for the build!

I (only just!) prefer WP Blocks over Elementor because it is generally a bit quicker straight out of the box.

That said, I'll always be a big fan of Elementor as well!

Edited by mrdigitaltom
  • Like 12

• mrdigitaltom changed the title to How do you prefer to build sites and why?

It's actually depend on client requirements. 

Type A+ (Custom Theme):

If client website need to load super fast, fully custom design, complex functionality and using multiple API and integration then we (me and my team) create completely custom theme with super optimization in each single steps.

Type B (Default Page Builder):

If client website need to load faster, not to much custom design and want simple website In this case we like to work with WP Block Editor/WP Bakery with Any super light theme. Some sorted themes are Astra, GeneratePress, Popcorn, Acabado, Kadence, OceanWP. Those kind of websites are Personal blog, blog site or any recipe sharing websites. And obviously optimization in each single steps.

Type C (Page Builder):

If client website need to load faster, fully custom design, with any complex functionality and single multiple API and integration then we use any page builder + light theme with optimization in each single steps. In this case we like to work with Elementor (FREE & PRO) + Astra/Hello/Nave theme. 

Type D (Page Builder):

Some client low with budget and don't want to spend to much on website and they have to just use the theme demo design. Usually client chose the theme and we install and import the demo design and work is done. Rest work depend on client mode, if client want to change or update content by them or hire use to do them..

Those are some resource we use to create websites for our clients depending on there interest.

• Like 11

10 hours ago, happydesk said:

It's actually depend on client requirements.

I think that is a given!

Thank you for the overview of how you build sites depending on the client's needs. It does sound a bit like an advert though - trying to cover all possible client needs - just in case they read it!

Oh well!

• Like 6