I finished my first order today but

yohanadarsh

If you’re really that scared of people trying to cheat you, than just put a watermark on the work, deliver and after the buyer gives you the ok(says he likes it-which, btw, you can take a screenshot of), you remove the watermark and everyone’s happy.

I don’t do that. I trust the people I’m working with and they trust me. And in 95% of cases you can see the intentions of a customer by the way he/she talks to you. Sometimes I even do samples before any order just to make sure the customer will be satisfied with my work. Someone may take profit of my method, I’m aware of that, but that’s a risk I’m willing to take.

Good luck!

If you’re really that scared of people trying to cheat you, than just put a watermark on the work, deliver and after the buyer gives you the ok(says he likes it-which, btw, you can take a screenshot of), you remove the watermark and everyone’s happy.

I don’t do that. I trust the people I’m working with and they trust me. And in 95% of cases you can see the intentions of a customer by the way he/she talks to you. Sometimes I even do samples before any order just to make sure the customer will be satisfied with my work. Someone may take profit of my method, I’m aware of that, but that’s a risk I’m willing to take.

Good luck!

Archived