All my gigs disappeared from search results.

daneilmorgan

I was on 1st page, 2nd page, 4th page etc and now they are all gone. I add the local filter and I was able to see all ths locals and my gig still wasn't there.  My gig status is saying active and in search results but it's nowhere in the search results. I reach out to fiverr contact support but their respond was vague and they kept saying the same thing everytime I reached out. It's 2-3 days now since my stopped showing up. I am able to search the seller category for my profile and find it but whenever i search for my gigs none is showing up. Happened a few hours after fiverr was updated.

Edited by daneilmorgan
Typo
  • Like 10

3 minutes ago, daneilmorgan said:

am able to search the seller category for my profile and find it but whenever i search for my gigs nkne is showing up

It’s pointless to search for your own gig. All people see different results based on their data, preferences, search history and most likely to buy a service. 
you might not be able to find it but others can. As long as you have impressions more than zero then your gig is shown in search 

• Like 7

Just now, mariashtelle1 said:

It’s pointless to search for your own gig. All people see different results based on their data, preferences, search history and most likely to buy a service. 
you might not be able to find it but others can. As long as you have impressions more than zero then your gig is shown in search 

I always search and find my gigs. I have a friend that I also ask search to see if I am there, and she cant find me either.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, daneilmorgan said:

always search and find my gigs. I have a friend that I also ask search to see if I am there, and she cant find me either.

And again, it’s pointless. 
Do you have impressions more than zero? 
if yes, then the amount of impressions is exactly how many times your gig was shown in search. 

• Like 6

I am facing the same issues from 25 March, I can't find my gigs anywhere in the search results, even any filters, I have talked with customer suport several times and their answer always same, My gig impression was everyday 2500-3000 and It's only 70😭😭😭

• Like 5

Sometimes I am able to find my gigs, sometimes I cannot. It should not be any concern as long as you keep getting impressions. Your internet router probably has a dynamic address IP. So one day your address IP could be very suitable for finding your gig the other day not. If your gig name is unique enough, you could try directly searching your gig name and it should be there on some page.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

What kind of update you are referring to? 🤔

My gigs were also performing well till start of this month and suddenly they went to the last few pages. also i didn't loss my promoted gig option as well. i had that experience when my gig are not qualified for promotions and they went to last pages. i am not sure what is going with it now.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, mac_logos said:

My gigs were also performing well till start of this month and suddenly they went to the last few pages. also i didn't loss my promoted gig option as well. i had that experience when my gig are not qualified for promotions and they went to last pages. i am not sure what is going with it now.

You still have not answered my question! What's the new update? That's what I'm asking!

Your niche is Logo Design so it's a highly competitive niche and there is a possibility that your competitors are doing well better than you. Work on your gigs then!

• Like 2