My gigs are not find on search list and my whole profile down for two months, now what should I do?

promomakerr

Question

Hi Dear all,
Hope you’re all Great! I have been working on fiverr.com for the last 1.5 years, During this time there was no problem with my account or no rules break, But for some time it seems that my account is not seeing new buyers, and I’m not getting new orders, and My gig is no longer seen in the search engine. This is since fiverr.com has been updated. I’m just working here and do not do anything. So I am very worried about it. Can you please help me? What will be the solution? I want to get the order as before And I want to back all of my gigs in the search list as before. Please help me guys

• Like 23
  • Sad 4
  • Up 1

18 answers to this question

I'm facing same issue since 5 months even I completed more than 70 orders from my repeated buyers and no cancel orders since 18 months. All the reviews are 5 star. I was in the first page 5 moths ago, and the algo kept me back since then. They removed every facility like promoted Gigs, Seller plus, Early payout....

• Like 24
  • Confused 1
  • Up 2

You could try refreshing your Gig, adding new pictures, making a better gig description with repeated keywords, lower the price back to minimum until you start making sales again, maybe ask a friend to order your gig, just to get a recent sale. Whatever you do, don't stop trying!

• Like 21

1 hour ago, ashini_loku said:

I'm facing same issue since 5 months even I completed more than 70 orders from my repeated buyers and no cancel orders since 18 months. All the reviews are 5 star. I was in the first page 5 moths ago, and the algo kept me back since then. They removed every facility like promoted Gigs, Seller plus, Early payout....

Now everything Okay?

• Like 19
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, ashini_loku said:

Now are you getting all the facilities?

• Like 19
  • Up 1

10 hours ago, promomakerr said:

Now everything Okay?

10 hours ago, promomakerr said:

Now are you getting all the facilities?

Not at all 😞 What I only have is patiently waiting. CS gives us the usual replies and they are limited to exposing secrets. I have done everything. Impressions were almost 40,000 in a year. But suddenly drop within 5 months to 30. The other interesting thing is all the 70-80 orders which I had already completed from my old clients in the last 5 months, then I should receive the "Repeat Seller Badge". It also gets stuck in 94/100 for 5 months without moving. Even today I have completed 3 orders from them. But meter was not moving anywhere. Seems to me it's totally manual control the Algo neither automatic.

• Like 17
  • Up 1

11 hours ago, ashini_loku said:

Not at all 😞 What I only have is patiently waiting. CS gives us the usual replies and they are limited to exposing secrets. I have done everything. Impressions were almost 40,000 in a year. But suddenly drop within 5 months to 30. The other interesting thing is all the 70-80 orders which I had already completed from my old clients in the last 5 months, then I should receive the "Repeat Seller Badge". It also gets stuck in 94/100 for 5 months without moving. Even today I have completed 3 orders from them. But meter was not moving anywhere. Seems to me it's totally manual control the Algo neither automatic.

Really! it's very sad

• Like 17

On 3/29/2023 at 2:30 PM, proconsultn2035 said:

Try to edit your gig description, gig image and search tags. You probably had a public/private bad review from your client. Or you cancelled a lot too.

No in my freelancing career, i just cancel 1 order some months ago.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

Good News for me Guys. Just received Promoted Gigs facility back after 5 months 🙂 I will update here if any facility I got back again with a patiently 5 months waiting period. Waiting for impressions up, Seller Plus, Early payouts, new buyers .... and many more back as usual. I will update it here 👍

Edited by ashini_loku
  • Like 14
  • Congrats! 2

12 hours ago, sadekmiah30 said:

be careful, i got it and after 7 days again it was disabled then again automatically enabled another month for day number 15. it's still disabled and waiting for enable. lol

Is that a Glitch ? It's very disappointing 😞

• Like 11
  • Sad 1

congrats @ashini_loku what did you do to get your status back? I've been facing the same issues for more than two months now..gigs just disappear from search engines. all my ratings and performance are fine. I've contacted CS but they kept giving the same reply. please any help or suggestions?

• Like 7