What should be the first priority of a seller as a beginner?

rank_rider

hello,

This is Montasir. Few days ago I have created a well-optimized gig. Now promoting the gig on different social platforms. I remain active 6 to 7 hours on my account. What else do I need to do to rank my gig on first page? I would love to know more from experts. Thank you

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, rank_rider said:

I remain active 6 to 7 hours on my account.

Who gave you that non-sense tip wasn't trying to help you. Staying online all day is total non-sense and surely it's wasted time and also not good for your health. From personal experience 95% of my orders and messages came when I was offline actually, the people that suggest those tips probably never received a normal message that wasn't a scammer.

There's no specific way to end up in the first page, since Fiverr also rotates the gigs around to give everyone a chance. Put some original work, don't use templates don't use non-licensed or copyrighted content. Be honest about yourself, you can say all you want on your profile but the moment a seller comes in they can leave you a review, and if they're not getting the job they expected from your page you might not get a positive feedback. (Not saying that you're doing any of those things, I haven't even checked your profile.)

Check this out too. Those are the tips you should follow.

• Like 6

On 3/20/2023 at 6:39 PM, rank_rider said:

hello,

This is Montasir. Few days ago I have created a well-optimized gig. Now promoting the gig on different social platforms. I remain active 6 to 7 hours on my account. What else do I need to do to rank my gig on first page? I would love to know more from experts. Thank you

Your first priority should be to be good at what you do before you create a gig. Your second priority should be to stop following bad advice about "being active" for a certain number of hours. Your performance matters. You hitting F5 to refresh the page doesn't. Your third priority should be to read @williambryan392's post, linked above. 

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 4