It’s Here 🚀: Check Out The NEW Logo Maker Dashboard (+ Webinar 🔗)

Message added by Lena,

Hello All.

There is a mistake with one of the links in the post. If you are looking for the link to the previous post discussing impressions, you can view it here.

Thank you. 

We are so excited to announce the launch of our redesigned, and upgraded Fiverr Logo Maker dashboard, created exclusively with our Logo Maker sellers (YOU) in mind. 

Selling logos has never been easier! 

Our new dashboard is a one-stop shop for everything you need to manage and grow your design business on Fiverr.

In addition to tracking your Logo Maker earnings, our new features allow you to view statistics, optimize your offerings, and access exciting new tools and resources to grow your business. You’ll have access to data and insights to guide you so you can create logos that are more likely to sell. 

Ready to grow your Logo Maker business on Fiverr? Explore the new dashboard below!

Note: Some features are already live and more will start rolling out soon. 

4V7oeGG4nFpDdU8WVN1wAhwmLwx70-StshPRJ2rq-LSNxK6g9qVNTjGA5ui-SqfDNoUGF-zHK8r_cQuCZYNf-P9SPf8MIWSYNHlrPT_NyB1X3tf8C8eXwhduG7dGkfIKCnJ_0iqvVNz2gdONu0SPMJo

We’ve added new features to give you more control. So, what are they?

New Feature–Overview Tab

Allows you to easily access the following info:

• Earned in [this month]: Your Logo Maker earnings this month

• Earnings: Total Logo Maker earnings (*Information starting January ‘22.)

• Orders: Total number of completed orders (all order types: packages, upsells, and upgrades) 

• Clicks: Total number of clicks for all logos

• Favorites: Total number of times buyers added your logo designs to their favorites. Buyers may revisit their favorite designs to order them at a later time.

• Impressions: The total number of views for all logo designs. Why is this important? (link to previous post discussing impressions)

m6sW1WNOuAnTe2QpU0b8T5Lq88r1PO9bsmL1Ajq2NsJjw6ppzhvGVMWl6esHU0-qQdvjYwrjH3WWcUIgmOknaANlaQUesCHNV57b71_cPkkoLJ8Z8cgrHwm3ZWmjwZbFTMiBKnM1qrQPIdNx78F7WtI

New Feature–Earnings, Orders, Clicks, And Impressions Chart 

This new tool allows you to track your activity trends and filter by date, earnings, orders, clicks, or impressions. Use this information to make sure your business is growing over time.

Tqg6SVj8swBXWhjhsPl_V1uLfoVvFdcsflq6aV6Ef1lWbg2_AkoBRe5hZ6tx10D6c7g6iGDxuFca1WNVdckNKv_SA4mkzs78sVHsb4sJZWSPXJ-WjnjglNWpdqwBhQVklHHvpH-JFis5qVcOuinwIFM

My top logos [Coming soon]

Wondering which logos are your top earners?

This feature will give you a broad visual overview of your top designs, sorted by earnings, orders, favorites, or impressions. Use this data to improve performance with every design. 

[Keep these basic requests for a logo maker logo in mind as a refresher!] Ask yourself –

• Do any elements repeat themselves? Can I recreate the success of past logos by creating new versions? Be sure to make your variations distinct enough from the original design that they stand on their own.

• What concepts or themes do your highest performing logos share?

• Is there is a popular color scheme or set of fonts that performs better than others?

• Check that your tags or industries work together for maximum results.

• Add more unique variations with attractive coloring options to help successful designs reach more buyers.

cx8X3963Url4kuOupaJGcRmgCZDJ6fAynSyVuqf1kUAEia41gEZaeJDNM7S0cqfyM4BAL4gKVkUFJDGWMAjfj7TspwR8uY1uXWq1H45B7o_wQ4HH0e__DnlRa8lCNfVb8z--iTal6zoMpyqoTXmNWuk

Recent Activity [Coming soon]

This feature will tell you which of your designs are trending at a specific time- you can see recent orders and recent “liked” (added to favorites) designs.

cXyS2cowLiUfWM33k_o_HtORdDa9YTbjMGPPjHRgqHzyRuFfOSSJDpt-lKEQes3zpt74FPPjGzfXN2aWXwtnZvieSSI5Le6_oqF-wfjRBQFkDk9gJc07bitSOuyq6btBXxScsivmLvm7a0agnI5ih1Q

News And Tips [Coming soon]

Looking for insider tips to boost sales? This feature will give you the scoop on trends, activities, challenges, interviews, and more.

PPvPGAUJ7PF4Wg4lA2J5LQ0tPNlA3zND5Y1qO2Ercj6iB-2ciz4CKd__FmfqycmDI_fAgrGegbP1AW75nNcQH6Yf3C9z-AFTz6RJKx2zNLqHZmqP5v3DaWTtnxueO5VZwvUl7IelPgadyU1o956U4Y4

My Current Earning Share  (link to read more)

Climb that take-rate ladder, know exactly where you stand and how many sales will take you to the next step. Set your uploading rate to match how fast you want to scale. Remember - the bigger your sales, the higher your earnings potential.

TWgXjXaqK7ElFCgIzzpJrZC7jD_fzTRGLeoMpu0I4xtbIw3FKSDb15YU8lEEYPfbGzic5oCRHHgPZ9Tjoj317z0yu6R3FF09WXGHH9FnEtbMzaXMdVOCsTCimpQdNrECps-m-iCsXDeg_PzMJQXcx2s

Clicking on How this works opens this modal:

nI2ROnKfb95PiaqV7ZZzQLguceKxQpPCP_0rF_vcffRMLLttM9993qJ23OpEPRb7Xy1RGmJTCILDTv1ebHpPMcDxIvImmxnzagYITQXA_6Y7k-nOK0L3F2E_wyG2R7CbQcGh2n5pJdMC91Ii_P2Mkqk

My logos tab

This tab shows you the status of your logos–paused, active, pending, etc.

Active 

The purpose of the different active logo stages is to ensure the inventory is full of unique logos, focused on buyers’ needs, giving you the most potential for sales. 

"Active” refers to the number of logo designs you currently have that are active / available for sale. Depending on which stage you’re in, you may have 30, 60, or 1,000 active logos.

If you’re at capacity, you can pause current active logos and add new designs. For more tips, read our forum about optimizing performances. 

Additional Statuses:

Pending:

“Pending” refers to the number of logos you have that are waiting to become active (this may take up to 4 days).

Paused:

“Paused” represents the number of logos in your supply that are not currently active (A.K.A. available for sale). You can consider these your “backup supply” or designs “on hold” if you’re testing new designs or are limited to a number of active logos. 

Drafts:

“Drafts” represents the number of logo designs you have that still need to be published. Once your logo leaves the draft stage and is “Active,” it is available for sale.

Denied

“Denied” represents the number of your logos that have been rejected for any reason (including copyright infringement, or too similar to existing brands/logos, etc.)

Total

This refers to the total number of logos you have, across all categories: active, pending, paused, drafts, and denied. 

D6vbZfUErjjP7T9XahxyrIYJQxsUJ8P3nDjkUlZiaCCVpasGQCiuBXOnmOz5o2tiP7SwG-W2N3-m-_o9xxl_yt7kTGh4R2lpD2QOLaz7EN01d0d07HqPkWTKanx2CNHgriYqnRPKZ16KiUeD_9W2p5Y

My logos in Gallery View [Coming soon]

Gallery view will allow you to view insights and data for each design in a chart format.

fVipGsDhrANUiLBzRm1EDOkRAw71ilPu8i4mJdpuozw1C5dQ8PoJWclwd-PJqq7xwxrOvBfgPYgiReMGaXnCNmI1Mxjqy4pe30krVOZztWfT9rNUj5SWZiMcwVF0mh4i2wTYVJnjOiLKtaQQLre1TEo

Clicking on the logo name will open a side drawer with additional data:

-W-XGKGq9244QvYIgebUJo6Buj7E_pCnteEfNHUaOvDp2qKUByMejK1IdRJDcJ30mzuthHtCYRYLQIvth0lu43KKb7INWl5Lki2HvY2TxgKquceYmVbVyZLhoMVSU6OXWYwOaI8gIJayisQL7PWGUC483KOrqQGJG-zNTJoLSVFJblsrweWkmO9Ni-8XT9nWvPkRUraHOrnNiUs5AFrTI63QUBXAHqtbrURgi4v7XSfP9wNAhxxKUcDtNnk_4mB81kJL_P1HxOcbwi7-Lz1HAe_ybGGlbrUGrnfK34JHx1CDSUX64kQBgw4jxOiempbm29QsZghbrRC9-kydmODLqcPFppIyB5oZqZvwbk-65CRUGe6PqUDY2jmJ35wY0wksjGjTxx8M6H3jR_wTXb-ON-5UPsUsHS4UYxmZ_sS5riVoilkA9KDhyn4_0ugXt08HIW0LIC-jUC0d3Cqz4MG4WEiCN1C82rIjmZI52xQYhI8ndvyO7l-Pq756qZrUn__dq6nr3ca_rc8J4wt9Inq4WdjwrRb0ttrackcly1Y6c8MKUpJ6cR4aDYPOSrtyyciPtMlQCvv9RPZe9GKNC7Db3cf1-G1k

My logos filtering - Filter By Industry to view:

Earnings: Total earnings for each logo.

CR (conversion rate): The percentage of clicks that resulted in orders. 

Orders: Total orders for each logo.

Clicks: Total number of clicks for each logo

Favorites: Total number of times buyers added each logo to their favorites 

Impressions: Total views for each logo (how many times it was seen in search results) 

Last order: The last time a buyer ordered the logo  (either through a package, upsell, or upgrade)

Actions: Clicking on the three dots will open a menu with options that will vary depending on the status of the logo. All menus will include an ‘Edit’ option. Other options include pausing, sharing, deleting, activating, or viewing the logo as a buyer.  

QNqatA-tsEyaHFEc6LM8CAJ8oA2k8VG2DjXqD2pwjvnNjBWFZTp6My1ljntBdI66qbK98O2a9QDJX-U_8vwBNBA8so4Bo-bqNHWC02rIlZ3tOn7ARTdwdJDAmtU8bSbAsuQgYRmA-dlpWW2MOBYXtYw

Insights tab [Coming soon]

Find opportunities for future designs by reviewing data trends.

Top Searched Industries TipFocus on industries with both high conversion rates (CR) and low competition. [Note: Data below is a placeholder]

XDCW6HCKvUq8Vs6XIDKZtDzGlGW9RVZ9eqf9QNuzGOXNsAKj9EwXG-L2kaWpEDcOadM0tmrVzscE_w_kKSjZ1B6irUfb-RgtM1WQQG2GlSCN6Ny9YWZl6Hg1azCxWrOmvPt6k5BBhXaCB2O3lGabjnY

Top Converting Industries Tip: Focus on industries with low competition and high search volume. (More views mean more conversions!) 

8Yf6vOp9H1Q0_e8-31p_li43q12sRMbL3gd13tHhdGx6TXyJmn_f2hqBI46UhrMcgTEHF1ued48-85LTDXxKY9zGzXk1gCQ9sYeiA-KFDCX0E3qvuBE0yAIcdtQqB6s9sE3m8rFoLegErb_ODZA3gH0

Top Picks (Industries and Tags) From Logo Maker Team: Review current recommendations derived from Logo Maker data. We’ll regularly share potential trends or answer niche requests that show potential.

AINeUy-d-jJ1VWeE3ZLYW_m7ns-M3itjVE7iqhdfyTDlBHcO9tlERFTD2kaZiA6Uq93ryoIQdfngTv6C4yCB_IGpdoRTBZ2DGR7KVDBVg0McH_IYErdOIK9xyuOxZpGxSYW78nz4stgfsRakgdQGwjY

Industries With Low Logo Supply: Timing is everything. Jump on the opportunity to be a big fish in a small pond before these industries fill up with more logo designs.

Nf1nx2FzCykOlDzM3MCf3wg9Obs3cY_C8SjaHywTlK2jdo6k-c45e3wdDs0V9s3kL5ga9bgU022aO1R1zA-ghaUMAsIExZfxYpFcWFzryHOwCPf2Csy1JELr0oBGTErOk_VgguJEpy9zFSxHg61mhAg

Start exploring the new Logo Maker Dashboard! 

Are you excited as we are? Check out the upgrades today: 

[Go To Dashboard]

To get the most out of the new Logo Maker dashboard, sign up for our webinar taking place April 3, 2023, at 11:00 AM EST. 

[Sign Up]

• Like 10
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 3

I was lucky to get access to the new dashboard a bit earlier. And I am loving it! It's absolutely an improvement over the previous one.

My favourite thing about it is all the statistics that we get now. I spend a lot of time analysing them to make decisions about my future logos. I've been waiting for something like that for years.
And the new navigation is a super welcome improvement. Previously it took minutes to get to the bottom of my logo stack, so at some point I just stopped revisiting them.

If you are planning improvements in the future, here are a couple of suggestions that I have.

- Move the navigation bar to the top of the page, above the logo list. And make it possible to choose a large default amount of logos shown on a page (or just show 48 by default).
When I am uploading large batches of new logos, getting to each of them takes a lot of clicks which seem really unnecessary.

- I use the "my logos" page much much often then the Overview page, so I would prefer if the interface would default to it. Although I expect the overview page to get more useful with all of the features that you are planning.

- The stats are great, but they are of limited usefulness. If it's possible, I would love to see more.
I expected CR to be the most useful one. But it's kind of broken. I mean it works as intended, probably, but I see no way to get useful data from it. It's seems to be clicks divided by orders, so It's dominated by logos that got a single sale (or two sales max) on a small amount of clicks. These are one-time successes, which obviously aren't more representative then logos that got multiple sales, but those have also much more clicks, so they get drowned out. In the end I have to do the math myself, and most probably miss something.

The ones that I look the most at are Favorites and Clicks. I think the ratio of Clicks to Favorites would be the most useful for me, without the introduction of the new data. Or, view to clicks would also be awesome.

The Earnings stat is kind of useful. But, it is dominated by the logos that were on a site for a long time and simply had more time to perform well. If I made a good-performing new logo it would take a lot of time before I could see it when sorting by this stat. And the views/impressions stat is so separated from faves and sales, that I can't use it to make decisions. My best viewed logos have thousand time more views that the others, with virtually no improvement in sales and faves. So I've started to think that this stat just isn't useful for me.

I try a lot of different approaches in my logos. The ideal stat that I really want to see, that would help shape my decisions would be "Logos that are performing better then the rest".  Week-to-week to maybe Month-to-month. Compared ideally to other logos in this category, but also it would be useful if compared to all of my other logos. This way I could see what works and what doesn't. Right now I don't see a stat that reliably shows that.

Edited by vanadium1st
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3

• Logo Maker Team changed the title to It’s Here 🚀: Check Out The NEW Logo Maker Dashboard (+ Webinar 🔗)