Top Rated Seller gigs & Pro gigs (both?)

nickkold

Hey everyone, this is my first time posting here.

Today I got Top Rated Seller and I was wondering. I'm already a Pro Seller and my gigs are doing good, even though some of my gigs dropped in ranking recently.

My question is not, what's the best (TRS vs Pro gigs), but: Does it make sense to have both gigs online? One normal gig (TRS) and one Pro gig of the somewhat same service? If this is even allowed of course. I can see this increase your chances in the search result, but is there anyone who has experience with this? Would this make sense to do or will it hurt my pro gig rankings?

In the overview of all the gigs (when browsing for a service) - my gig only shows I'm a Fiverr Pro Verified and not a TRS or when using the advanced search function to only see TRS gigs - I don't show up (I only have Pro gigs online), so that's the reason I'm wondering if it would make sense to do - to be more present with clients searching for TRS.

I hope someone can help.

Edited by nickkold
  • Like 6
  • Congrats! 1

As a Pro seller you will have a minimal pricepoint and you can't go under that, I think it's $70, it might be more now. So Pro gigs can't be under that price.

But if you are TRS, I think you can open a gig that's under the $70 price, however you may have to check with your success manager on that. But I did see a multitude of Pro sellers that have TRS gigs which are $30 or so. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

As a Pro seller you will have a minimal pricepoint and you can't go under that, I think it's $70, it might be more now. So Pro gigs can't be under that price.

But if you are TRS, I think you can open a gig that's under the $70 price, however you may have to check with your success manager on that. But I did see a multitude of Pro sellers that have TRS gigs which are $30 or so. 

Thanks a lot for your response. Yeah, my minimum is US$100 on the Pro Gigs. I would actually charge the same on the TRS gigs as I already have on my Pro Gigs. That's not too much of a concern for me - it was more if anyone had experience with this - if it's actually an upgrade for them (ranking-wise, traffic-wise, and of course income-wise). If people don't wanna pay that amount on a TRS gigs, that of course also answers my question.

Edited by nickkold
  • Like 6