Withdraw Payment

mhamza_editor

Question

Hello Everyone!
I have a question regarding payment withdrawal. I wanted to know can I withdraw my Fiverr payment in PayPal with different name. For example my Fiverr account is on my name and I connect the paypal account having different name. Can I withdraw the payment on that paypal account or will there be any issue??

I will really appreciate your help!

• Like 4

6 answers to this question

19 hours ago, mhamza_editor said:

Hello Everyone!
I have a question regarding payment withdrawal. I wanted to know can I withdraw my Fiverr payment in PayPal with different name. For example my Fiverr account is on my name and I connect the paypal account having different name. Can I withdraw the payment on that paypal account or will there be any issue??

I will really appreciate your help!

Hello too

PayPal is banned in Pakistan then how will you collect our funds because PayPal will ask for your verification and documents to prove your identity so it's better to use Payoneer account on your name

• Like 1

3 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Hello too

PayPal is banned in Pakistan then how will you collect our funds because PayPal will ask for your verification and documents to prove your identity so it's better to use Payoneer account on your name

Will use my brother's paypal account. which is registered in another country. Can I connect that paypal?

• Like 2

17 hours ago, mhamza_editor said:

Will use my brother's paypal account. which is registered in another country. Can I connect that paypal?

I think Fiverr will ask for proof that you are really a resident of that country where PayPal is active so it is better to use Payoneer.. 

But for confirmation, you can discuss with Customer Support regarding it

• Like 2

1 hour ago, smartdezigns said:

I think Fiverr will ask for proof that you are really a resident of that country where PayPal is active so it is better to use Payoneer.. 

But for confirmation, you can discuss with Customer Support regarding it

ook thank you for your help!😊

• Like 1