I can't find my gigs in Search Result

proficient_devs

Hi, 

I am a Level 2 Seller, I have done 200+ Projects and have 130+ Reviews. My all gigs impressions and clicks are down from the last few months, I can't even get 20 clicks in a month. I am not able to find any of my gigs in search results. I have also created new gigs and got orders on those gigs from my previous clients but I can not find any of my gigs in the search results.

I need help from seniors, please do let me know what to do. I am attaching my profile URL please try to search any of my gig and let me know if you can find any gigs in the search results. 

https://www.fiverr.com/proficient_devs

Thanks  

• Like 2
  • Sad 3
  • Up 1

48 minutes ago, proficient_devs said:

Hi, 

I am a Level 2 Seller, I have done 200+ Projects and have 130+ Reviews. My all gigs impressions and clicks are down from the last few months, I can't even get 20 clicks in a month. I am not able to find any of my gigs in search results. I have also created new gigs and got orders on those gigs from my previous clients but I can not find any of my gigs in the search results.

I need help from seniors, please do let me know what to do. I am attaching my profile URL please try to search any of my gig and let me know if you can find any gigs in the search results. 

https://www.fiverr.com/proficient_devs

Thanks  

maybe some client left you private negative review and it is making drop your exposure 

• Like 1

On 3/8/2023 at 7:39 AM, venonusa said:

maybe some client left you private negative review and it is making drop your exposure 

She has only one negetive reviews and 143 positive reviews given by buyers then what is the benifits for those buyers who will give positive on gig and negetuve on private reviews. If I become buyer then if I dont like someone work then i give negetive reviews on gig and private reviews also negetive . And i hope every person do this why any buyer will give positive on gig n negetive on private ? I don't think any person can do like this?  She has only 1 negetive her gig remove from Fiverr search . But if you check there are many seller like that who has more than 10 negetive reviews but his gigs is searchable on fiver . I m facing same issue from 3 month . Will this fix in future or not or we should close our business on Fiverr ? And start business in any other platform ? Can somebody give correct reply ? 

• Like 1

On 3/10/2023 at 10:21 PM, ritsolution said:

She has only one negetive reviews and 143 positive reviews given by buyers then what is the benifits for those buyers who will give positive on gig and negetuve on private reviews. If I become buyer then if I dont like someone work then i give negetive reviews on gig and private reviews also negetive . And i hope every person do this why any buyer will give positive on gig n negetive on private ? I don't think any person can do like this?  She has only 1 negetive her gig remove from Fiverr search . But if you check there are many seller like that who has more than 10 negetive reviews but his gigs is searchable on fiver . I m facing same issue from 3 month . Will this fix in future or not or we should close our business on Fiverr ? And start business in any other platform ? Can somebody give correct reply ? 

The same thing is happening to me.