Help, I can't continue adding payout method

sillust

Question

I've followed the guide instruction, but stuck at choosing payment, I've go to earning, add payment method, verifying, and then it told me to choose payment method, but I can't continue from there. Is there are a bug rn or I've made some mistakes? there are no continue button anywhere like the guide picture

Picture1.png

• Like 12

14 answers to this question

14 minutes ago, sillust said:

I've followed the guide instruction, but stuck at choosing payment, I've go to earning, add payment method, verifying, and then it told me to choose payment method, but I can't continue from there. Is there are a bug rn or I've made some mistakes? there are no continue button anywhere like the guide picture

Picture1.png

from what i see seems everything fine, check if you have the popup blocked 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, venonusa said:

from what i see seems everything fine, check if you have the popup blocked 

Hi, thank you for your answer,

There are no continue button, and nothing happened when I clicking the paypal option, I've followed your advice to unblock pop-up but it still the same, I can't continue adding my paypal there 

• Like 8

3 hours ago, sillust said:

Hi, thank you for your answer,

There are no continue button, and nothing happened when I clicking the paypal option, I've followed your advice to unblock pop-up but it still the same, I can't continue adding my paypal there 

very strange, have you tried using Chrome browser? if you continue not solving the problem my advice is to contact Fiverr support.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, venonusa said:

very strange, have you tried using Chrome browser? if you continue not solving the problem my advice is to contact Fiverr support.

I did use the Chrome browser, looks like I've to contact Fiverr support

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, bratanovsky_nik said:

Did anyone find any solution to this issue? I wrote to support, they sent my request to the technical team and said it will take some time to resolve it. If somebody already got the reply from the technical team, please, also write it here.

Is PayPal active in your country (Kazakhstan)? If not, then go for Payoneer (FIverr Revenue Card/Bank Transfer which is associated with Payoneer)

Edited by smartdezigns
  • Like 6

6 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Is PayPal active in your country (Kazakhstan)? If not, then go for Payoneer (FIverr Revenue Card/Bank Transfer which is associated with Payoneer)

Paypal is active. The problem is that I can't go for Payoneer (FIverr Revenue Card/Bank Transfer which is associated with Payoneer) because when I choose any payout method nothing happends. I'm just stuck at that window. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, bratanovsky_nik said:

Paypal is active. The problem is that I can't go for Payoneer (FIverr Revenue Card/Bank Transfer which is associated with Payoneer) because when I choose any payout method nothing happends. I'm just stuck at that window. 

You also need to contact Customer Support regarding it

• Like 6

I was facing same issue. After playing a lot, Here is solution when you are on that page (where you are selecting your withdraw option), Then just simply zoom out your browser window until you will see continue button 🙂 then click on it and you will receive fiverr email for adding payment method.

• Like 8

On 3/10/2023 at 6:15 AM, creative_hives said:

I was facing same issue. After playing a lot, Here is solution when you are on that page (where you are selecting your withdraw option), Then just simply zoom out your browser window until you will see continue button 🙂 then click on it and you will receive fiverr email for adding payment method.

Thank you so much for the advice! But when I went to that page today, I didn't even have to zoom out, the continue button was already there! The fiverr technical team must have changed something. 

image.png.494798210927f9172b07149edc5ad19d.png

• Like 4

Guest mystichoney28

This is exactly what mine is doing...has anyone solved the issue yet by chance? I'd really like to add my bank.

Posted (edited)

That's super frustrating! First off, have you double-checked all your info? Sometimes it's the tiny details that trip us up. Make sure your name and address match what's on your bank records or your PayPal account. Also, clearing your browser cache or trying a different browser might help.

If that doesn't work, Fiverr's support team is pretty solid. Just drop them a message explaining what's going wrong. I had a similar issue a while back, and they sorted it out pretty quickly. Also, consider looking into different advanced payment solutions. Sometimes certain methods might have quirks that make them harder to set up.

You might also find it useful to check out the Fiverr forum or community for any tips or tricks. Sometimes other users have figured out a workaround that can save you a headache.

Edited by matenateson
  • Like 1