Buyer ordered but isn't responding

pencilcat

Hi, did anyone else had a similar experience? I recently got an order from a buyer (I design animal characters), but he didn’t read any rules and ordered before sending me a message. I tried messaging him back but he didn’t reply at all.

My delivery time is 5 days and time is running out. I left him at least 5 messages pointing out that he didn’t read the rules and that I can’t fulfill his request, but no response at all. I contacted support, but no response either.

My question is…what do I do? The order will be up in 2 days and there is no way I can complete it. As an artist I asked specifically for frequent communication so I can deliver what a buyer wants but this one is just plain being disrespectful 😕

I had a buyer like that last night who ordered an 24 express gig but failed to read the first line of my gig description which said I couldn’t do long audio/video files as express (which they had). I messaged them three times consecutively over the evening and then put in a mutual cancellation at the end of the night. Thankfully they accepted it this morning because I wasn’t sure if I would get negative feedback when the timer run out (and mutual cancellations take 2 days to go through).

Archived