Improve my GIG

pixel_made

Hi everyone,

So, I have recently got 3 orders in my GIG and got 5 stars in all of them. But suddenly its been quite sometimes, I have not got any orders. My GIG is getting 2.7K impression and 27 clicks at this time of writing this post but can not convert my potential buyers as my clients. I have tried adjusting the pricing for quite a number of time now. Please help me out. 

https://www.fiverr.com/share/e3yKpk

• Like 2

Might be a good idea to create a short video for your gig? This is something i'm looking to do - introduce yourself to buyers, talk about your service and show examples of previous work. This will make potential buyers more confident in proceeding with an order with you....I hope 😐

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, shopify_basket said:

Don't worry Be active on Fiverr

Did you get any orders by staying active on Fiverr? You've been on Fiverr since Jun 2020 and you have 6 reviews only. So you think that staying active on Fiverr has been really good for you? A Big No.. Because it's a myth that staying online for 24 hours is really helpful for your gig ranking, clicks or impressions!

34 minutes ago, seoswift565 said:

Active on 17/18 Hours in online

Wrong Advice! It won't help you and OP either!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, pixel_made said:

Hi everyone,

So, I have recently got 3 orders in my GIG and got 5 stars in all of them. But suddenly its been quite sometimes, I have not got any orders. My GIG is getting 2.7K impression and 27 clicks at this time of writing this post but can not convert my potential buyers as my clients. I have tried adjusting the pricing for quite a number of time now. Please help me out. 

Well you can improve your gig images, tags and gig descriptions as well. Make them more unique to grab buyer's attention.

Also, you have chosen a highly competitive niche so you will have to make your gigs more stand out. Work on them.

You can turn on Get Briefs feature as well but it is not guaranteed that you will get a relevant job but give it a shot..

• Like 1