Order on Fiverr

mhamza_editor

Question

Hello everyone.

I am a new Seller and I got my first order. The client choosed the package that include 3 video editing and the delivery time is 2 days. The client shared the drive link and it includes 1 video he said he will upload 2 later. I haven't started the order yet because of this. It's 23rd Feb and Fiverr is showing order due on 25th Feb. Will it affect the order if he uploads on 25th Feb for example and I will start the order on 25th Feb.

Kindly let me know what you guys think about this.

• Like 7

2 answers to this question

You can ask the buyer to extend the delivery date. Start working on whatever info you have so you stay on track instead of waiting till the last moment. If you are done with the first video, send it to the client for review and feedback and ask the buyer to extend the delivery date as you have been waiting for the second video.

• Like 5

On 2/23/2023 at 8:09 PM, rosiee007 said:

You can ask the buyer to extend the delivery date. Start working on whatever info you have so you stay on track instead of waiting till the last moment. If you are done with the first video, send it to the client for review and feedback and ask the buyer to extend the delivery date as you have been waiting for the second video.

Ook thanks for helping 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1