How can get I my first Order

jashim560

14 hours ago, jashim560 said:

I try to be stay active online 24/7 hours. My gigs are getting enough impressions but I'm not getting any orders. What should I do now?

Question for you: Why do you stay online/active for 24/7? Are you a Robot? 🤔🤦‍♀️ 

Staying Active for 24/7 is not gonna help you with anything else!

If you are getting enough impressions then it means that your gigs are being viewed by buyers.. You can try Get Briefs feature too

If you can do the Lead Generation for others, it means you can do it for yourself too! Try that too 😬

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Question for you: Why do you stay online/active for 24/7? Are you a Robot? 🤔🤦‍♀️ 

Staying Active for 24/7 is not gonna help you with anything else!

If you are getting enough impressions then it means that your gigs are being viewed by buyers.. You can try Get Briefs feature too

If you can do the Lead Generation for others, it means you can do it for yourself too! Try that too 😬

I am not a Robot but when I'm going to sleep or go outside then my brother is stay active and when my brother is sleeping then I'm stay active. (My brother is Expert too). 

Thank you

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jashim560 said:

I am not a Robot but when I'm going to sleep or go outside then my brother is stay active and when my brother is sleeping then I'm stay active. (My brother is Expert too). 

Seriously? 

Anyhow, if you are not getting orders but getting good impressions and clicks then there are possibilities that your gigs are not attractive for buyers or your competitors are performing well. So you can work on your gigs as well as do some research too!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1