How To Get First Order On Fiverr?

kamrulariyan

Please give me some advice on how gigs rank on Fiverr

Some Main important tips to make your gigs top-ranked using Fiverr SEO are:

• Your gig must have an attractive title.
  • Your gig must have good tags and descriptions.
  • Your gig should have basic and popular keywords in the title, tags, and description.
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, kamrulariyan said:

Please give me some advice on how gigs rank on Fiverr

Some Main important tips to make your gigs top-ranked using Fiverr SEO are:

• Your gig must have an attractive title.
  • Your gig must have good tags and descriptions.
  • Your gig should have basic and popular keywords in the title, tags, and description.

First off, it is really weird to ask a question and then answer it yourself. It fools no one and is easily spotted as an to attempt to appear knowledgeable. Of course it goes down in flames when you answer your own question with the wrong answer. 

The correct answer is "Fiverr displays most prominently the gigs which are most profitable for them." So sell a lot of stuff, make Fiverr a lot of money and you will "rank" higher. 

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 8
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, newsmike said:

First off, it is really weird to ask a question and then answer it yourself. It fools no one and is easily spotted as a way to attempt to appear knowledgeable. Of course it goes down in flames when you happen to also answer your own question with the wrong answer. 

The correct answer is "Fiverr displays most prominently the gigs which are most profitable for them." So sell a lot of stuff, make Fiverr a lot of money  and you will "rank" higher. 

Thank you very much for the correct answer

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, kamrulariyan said:

Thank you very much for the correct answer

Yes. The things you mentioned are valid to get some traction in terms of impressions, but being displayed high as in page 1 is tied to $$. Which means converting impressions into clicks and then into sales. 

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, newsmike said:

Yes. The things you mentioned are valid to get some traction in terms of impressions, but being displayed high as in page 1 is tied to $$. Which means converting impressions into clicks and then into sales. 

Your Tips are really wonderful, I am motivated by your words, Thanks

• Like 10

I can assure everyone that you will rank high in the search results when you perform very well on Fiverr and when you have a lot of sales. 
-    My gig descriptions are not perfect. From time to time, I make them better.
-    My titles, keywords, tags, etc. are not perfect. I am updating this regularly. 
-    My gig images are not perfect. From time to time, I make them better.
-    Not all of my gig images have the size that Fiverr prefers.
-    I am not using videos in my gigs to attract buyers.
-    I don’t give discounts.
-    I am not promoting my gigs.
-    I am not using social media.
And yet, I am always high in the search results. The only explanation is that I perform very well on Fiverr and have a lot of sales. 

• Like 7
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 3

59 minutes ago, jubayer_dev said:

Gigs on Fiverr rank based on several factors, including:

1. Relevance: Fiverr's algorithm looks for gigs that are relevant to a user's search query. To improve your gig's relevance, make sure your gig title, description, tags, and category accurately describe the services you offer.

2. Quality: Fiverr's algorithm also considers the quality of your gig. Quality is measured by factors such as positive reviews, on-time delivery, and response rate to messages. To improve the quality of your gig, make sure to provide excellent customer service, deliver high-quality work, and respond to customer inquiries promptly.

3. Performance: Fiverr's algorithm also takes into account your gig's performance. This includes the number of orders you've completed, your cancellation rate, and your overall rating. To improve your gig's performance, make sure to deliver your work on time, communicate clearly with your customers, and provide high-quality work.

4. Conversion rate: Fiverr's algorithm also looks at the number of people who view your gig and then go on to purchase it. This is called your gig's conversion rate. To improve your gig's conversion rate, make sure your gig title and thumbnail are eye-catching and accurately represent your services.

5. Engagement: Fiverr's algorithm also considers the level of engagement your gig receives. This includes the number of clicks, views, and favorites your gig receives. To improve your gig's engagement, make sure to promote it on social media, respond to customer inquiries quickly, and stay active on the Fiverr platform.

By optimizing your gig for these factors, you can improve your chances of ranking higher on Fiverr and attracting more customers.

well answered. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, filipdevaere said:

I can assure everyone that you will rank high in the search results when you perform very well on Fiverr and when you have a lot of sales. 
-    My gig descriptions are not perfect. From time to time, I make them better.
-    My titles, keywords, tags, etc. are not perfect. I am updating this regularly. 
-    My gig images are not perfect. From time to time, I make them better.
-    Not all of my gig images have the size that Fiverr prefers.
-    I am not using videos in my gigs to attract buyers.
-    I don’t give discounts.
-    I am not promoting my gigs.
-    I am not using social media.
And yet, I am always high in the search results. The only explanation is that I perform very well on Fiverr and have a lot of sales. 

very imperative.thank you so much.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2