Logo Maker Rate Update 👇🏻

Logo Maker Team

Hello Logo Makers,
In our previous email, we provided information about changes to the Logo Maker take rate. Please note that the new take rate will take effect on March 1s.
Once the changes are made, you will be able to view your tier and new take rate, which will also appear in your new upcoming dashboard.
Thanks,
The Fiverr team

• Like 11

So basically you are saying:

This model will be focused on helping you with your growth path to success—the more sales you get, the higher your earnings share will be!

Applying the new tier model will only result in 99% of designers earning less than before.

For example, I sold 3x90$, 10x60$, and 6x30$ logos in the last month. This equates to a total of $1050 which means $552 (52,5%) for me in current model. With the new model I can't reach this amount even if I was in the last 7th tier ($50.000+). If the new model would be applied to my last month's sales. I would earn $262. That's $290 less.

This model isn't focused on helping us with our growth path. It is focused on cutting the income of 99% of designers in half.

• Like 9
  • Up 2

On 2/13/2023 at 8:22 PM, martinkokes said:

So basically you are saying:

Applying the new tier model will only result in 99% of designers earning less than before.

For example, I sold 3x90$, 10x60$, and 6x30$ logos in the last month. This equates to a total of $1050 which means $552 (52,5%) for me in current model. With the new model I can't reach this amount even if I was in the last 7th tier ($50.000+). If the new model would be applied to my last month's sales. I would earn $262. That's $290 less.

This model isn't focused on helping us with our growth path. It is focused on cutting the income of 99% of designers in half.

Unfortunately you are right! When we look at the buyer potential and the algorithm, the number of designers who will win the current price will be very few, a little math is enough.

I don't think I will design for a job where I can earn less than 50%.

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, twistedweb123 said:

I didn't receive this email and noticed the very low rate today  $15 for a $60 sale? That is terrible

Yes it is! And the motivation is gone since you cant even reach the same rates from the previous model.

I would found that motivating if they changed the model for example to something like this:

5 tier model

30% ($1 - $999)

40% ($1000 - $3,499)

50% ($3,500 - $9,999)

60% ($10,000 - $34,999)

70% ($40,000+)

The majority of people would remain under 50% so earnings of Fiverr should be higher, but it's also rewarding for designers who would put effort to making great portfolio.

• Like 7

• 3 weeks later...