Improve my Gig

nastasja10

How to actually start getting the gigs? I have published my first gig on Fiverr, and so far still haven't got any quotes or even a view. What am I doing wrong?

I have researched what other professionals within the same niche are doing, and I believe I have offered my unique gig, but how can you see your mistakes if you do not have any experience on the platform? How to actually get that first star rating? 

Sorry for so many questions, but I would like to know How To and actually be able to provide some good quality services, so any recommendation, dos & don'ts are welcome 🙂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Welcome to the forums. 

I glanced at your profile and the first thing that I saw was a wall-of-text in your gig image. Here's what Fiverr recommends:

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/4410883326481-Gig-image-guidelines-Making-the-most-of-your-Gig-image?segment=seller

Your gig description is better than a lot of non-native English I see, but it still has some issues, and I really don't see anything particularly unique.

Keep reading the "Tips for Sellers" section here in the forums. You'll find a lot of advice for self-improvement.

Edited by imagination7413
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for the welcome and for taking the time to look at my profile to give me tips. I appreciate your feedback. 
I will change my picture and see how to improve my description. 

And regarding some issues, could you please point out precisely what is in the text? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, nastasja10 said:

Thank you for the welcome and for taking the time to look at my profile to give me tips. I appreciate your feedback. 
I will change my picture and see how to improve my description. 

And regarding some issues, could you please point out precisely what is in the text? 

I would change your title, but before doing that, look at your competitors and what keywords they are using in the title. In a private tab, search fiverr for each keyword.  Take a note of the counts.  My guess is not one word in the title would match a buyer search.  Copy is the closest and there are 41,000 people with that word in the title or coming up in search. And, you would need to compare copy and copywriting and writing. If possible, you want the keywords but maybe a longtail word in there too. That way the longtail word might have less searches but you might have a better chance of ranking on that word.  I think a factor you and I both have is you have been on the platform since April 2022 probably as a buyer and I have been a buyer since 2014.  Without reviews, people might wonder.  Last point, price - you need to further research this but I am but I am pretty sure you are high on price.  And, there are 2 reasons.  Even if you were established with multiple reviews, I think there are people coming in lower for 500 words.  I do not remember the price, but I looked last week for my son.  The other point, is you need to lure people in to try you and not feel they got burned for $50.  So, look at other newer sellers with similar content offerings and see what you can do there to be competitive.  If you complete a few jobs and get the reviews, you can always raise prices.

• Thanks 1