Hello, my name is Marc.

Hello everyone, my name is Marc and it feels awesome to join Fiverr this year. I’m from Sydney, Australia.

I studied Bachelor of Commerce with a major in marketing at Macquarie University, and I have a passion for digital and social media marketing afterwards.

During my spare time, I enjoy creating electronic dance beats (EDM) and mixes as a DJ.

I am currently looking forward to selling some unique gigs on Fiverr, given my recent vision of working flexibly and remotely as a freelancer.

• Like 17

15 hours ago, markmanzano21 said:

Hello everyone, my name is Marc and it feels awesome to join Fiverr this year. I’m from Sydney, Australia.

I studied Bachelor of Commerce with a major in marketing at Macquarie University, and I have a passion for digital and social media marketing afterwards.

During my spare time, I enjoy creating electronic dance beats (EDM) and mixes as a DJ.

I am currently looking forward to selling some unique gigs on Fiverr, given my recent vision of working flexibly and remotely as a freelancer.

Howdy Mark,

Welcome you to Fiverr Platform and best wishes for your goal. 

Thank you

• Like 12

On 2/7/2023 at 5:10 AM, markmanzano21 said:

Welcome to Fiverr community and wish you all the best.

• Like 13

• 4 weeks later...