Order Cancellation Effects

max_outs

Question

Hi there,

I'm new to fiverr. I got 2 orders in 2 weeks of time. But, I had to cancel an order after 2 revisions because of the behavior of the buyer. After that it's been a week passed and I'm not getting any orders.

My question is, Does the cancellation really affected me from getting new orders?

• Like 10

3 answers to this question

Fiverr's policies and algorithms are pretty terrible for sellers. Someone could completely misunderstand your gig and then cancel the order at no fault of your own and cause you to drop a level. The best thing you can do is complete as many orders as you can, the more you complete, the more they will direct people to see your gig.  When you get a tough customer, just try to get it over with, if you can't please them try to appease them. Some people are generous and easy to work for, others are extremely picky and try to get as much as possible out of you for the lowest price. Try to avoid one as much as possible and try to get repeat orders from the nice ones.  Hopefully it will balance out

• Like 7

11 hours ago, max_outs said:

Does the cancellation really affected me from getting new orders?

Yes. Cancelled orders lead to the gig being shown to fewer buyers, and that can result in fewer sales. Or no sales at all.

The effect lasts for 60 days (though getting new orders in the meantime can reduce it).

• Like 7