Can someone help me?

rosyacosta

Question

I have a situation with fiverr. The fact is that in each service package I have a number of revisions included which is intended for the amount of days it takes me to deliver.

However, fiverr does not limit the number of revisions the customer can do and on each one the plataform increases the amount of hours of delay. Is this normal or is there some kind of problem with the platform?

• Like 6
  • Up 2

3 answers to this question

5 hours ago, rosyacosta said:

However, fiverr does not limit the number of revisions the customer can do

This is why it's important to make it clear to the buyer how many revisions your order allows. In my delivery, I remind my customers they only get 3 free revisions with the order. On each revision that they request, I'll let them know the remaining revisions they have left. If they request for more, I send them a gig extra for the cost of an extra revision. It's up to the sellers to enforce their own revision policies.

each one the plataform increases the amount of hours of delay.

This doesn't matter - as long as you make the first delivery before the deadline the hours of delay will disappear when the order finally closes.

Is this normal or is there some kind of problem with the platform?

This is normal and has been a subject that sellers have brought up to Fiverr on numerous occasions. Maybe someday we'll see an update where the system enforces a seller's revision policy. For now, however, sellers have to enforce the policy themselves.

• Like 6
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

On 1/22/2023 at 5:48 PM, vickieito said:

This is why it's important to make it clear to the buyer how many revisions your order allows. In my delivery, I remind my customers they only get 3 free revisions with the order. On each revision that they request, I'll let them know the remaining revisions they have left. If they request for more, I send them a gig extra for the cost of an extra revision. It's up to the sellers to enforce their own revision policies.

This doesn't matter - as long as you make the first delivery before the deadline the hours of delay will disappear when the order finally closes.

This is normal and has been a subject that sellers have brought up to Fiverr on numerous occasions. Maybe someday we'll see an update where the system enforces a seller's revision policy. For now, however, sellers have to enforce the policy themselves.

Thank you very much for your answer, I will keep it in mind!

• Like 5