I need a VA Virtual Assistant

bboyfred

Hi,

I have checked the site, and there are too many options. I am confused choosing one for me.

Here is the detail for the VA I need.

There will be a trial for the first week, then I will consider your performance for extending your VA work or not.

Once you start the work, please e-mail me first to fragglesrock

You will be soon given email and site managing account for work from the first day.

There will be $8usd for your trial first week salary. If you are qualified for the task, then you

will be able to continue the VA work for at least 1 to 3 months or even longer.

The salary will be going up to $20usd per week once you are hired.

I can pay u through fiverr.com

If u r interested in this VA work. Just contact me by my

line:

I am looking forward to your reply.

Thank you

bboyfred,

That is really harsh! With that sort of rate, sure you are not working for NIKE.

You really should consider the type of quality you are going to get for that, if…anyone takes you up on your offer. i agree with kjblynx, set a more realistic budget and you never know you could get someone really good.

Warren

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, Hope you are doing good.

we can help you with the services you are looking for, We have a Skilled virtual assistant who can help you out in all your business and personal task. Our services are very affordable, you can get a dedicated assistant at starting form $5/hr.

we have 350+ satisfied clients from Last 5-6 years across the globe and not even a single clients asked for refund so far.

Send me an email getvirtualservices (at) gmail .com or visit us www.getvirtualservices.com

s***e: r.sharma001

Archived