beteljrgensen

Question

Hi everyone! First of all thank you for reading my question:) I was wondering how I can increase my impressions and activity on fiverr? I see many people who help here on fiverr and I wish to help as many people as I can with my knowledge.:) Maybe you can look at my gig and see if it needs to be optimized or changed?

Please let me know if you have any tips😊

Edited by beteljrgensen
  • Like 10

3 answers to this question

Some maine important tips to make your gigs top-ranked using Fiverr SEO are:

• Your gig must have an attractive title.
  • Your gig must have good tags and descriptions.
  • Your gig should have basic and popular keywords in the title, tags, and description.
  • Your gig title, SEO title, tags, description and the URL of the gig should have the same keywords.

This article will also help the people who have followed all these steps and their gig title, tags, description, Fiverr SEO title,

And also URL are relating and keywords are also the same but they still have not got any order and this article will also help the beginners who do not have any experience.

1.0 KEYWORDS RESEARCH

The most important part of fiver SEO to rank fast is keyword research so over the first step of gig ranking is do keyword research properly.

KEYWORDS RESEARCH of fiverr

to find best keyword for your gig so go on fiverr and surch your keword on there and look gigs rasults how much gigs are maked on that keyword if is low then it is good keyword.

If thats keyword have more gig or number of gigs are very high so leve it find its long tail keyword which donot have more then 1000 or 2000 gigs.

if you find that keyword its good signel.

It is better for the beginners to make the right choice in keywords in tags, titles, and descriptions of the gigs and mainly, marketing outside the Fiverr. These tips will be very useful for beginners to start their work and earn from fiver by getting more orders.

When you make the right choice of keywords and created a gig on that topic and have marketed it outside the Fiverr such as, on Instagram and Facebook. Then your gig will surely come on the first page with good ranking. In this way, the chances of getting orders and rankings on Fiverr will become higher.

So if you are a beginner and are not getting orders on fiver and your gig is not in the ranking then you should follow these tips that firstly, before creating a gig on fiver search for the keywords to put in your tag, description, and title of the gig and using low competitive keywords in your gig to get ranked.

Secondly, you must have marketed your gig outside the Fiverr to get more buyers. And then you should follow some more tips to make your gig ranked on the first page.

Beginners don't have knowledge about how to make a gig it is one of the reasons of not rank of the so lats make a Gig for them on Fiverr.

• Like 12

22 hours ago, beteljrgensen said:

Hi everyone! First of all thank you for reading my question:) I was wondering how I can increase my impressions and activity on fiverr? I see many people who help here on fiverr and I wish to help as many people as I can with my knowledge.:) Maybe you can look at my gig and see if it needs to be optimized or changed?

Please let me know if you have any tips😊

Hello too

Well 1 Advice: Start reading topics in the forum which are relevant to your questions. There are tons of topics related to your query! 

Good Luck!

• Like 5