Sudden drop in sales after years of great success

thefarrahmonste

1 hour ago, andreea_91 said:

Immagine that after 5+ years on this site, you recive such answer.

I have almost 10 years here and the reply would be the same. That's because it has to do with your performance. If you had bad reviews especially from first time customers, be it private or public reviews, that does have an impact. As I said, first time customers in particular seem to be extremely important these days. It doesn't matter how many years of activity you have on the site, the algorithm just takes into account your last 2 months and if your performance was not ideal during this time... you can understand why there will be issues. 

• Like 7

Same here as well, this is the 4th year for my gigs & recently stopped getting messages from new customers. Don't get anymore clicks & i've only had returning customers for 2 months. The other day the early payout & promoted gigs option returned.... only to be removed the next day. No idea what's up... i heard it takes anywhere from 2 weeks to several months for the gigs to be showcased again however they may not so i've been creating. new gigs.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Well the drought continues and now we are in April. Have had a couple of people ask me to write using Chat GPT and then use software to remove it. What a total waste of time that seems. I was a bit sarcastic to them so I think I put them off lol. I have had a couple of regular clients but nobody new since last year!! 

I've been writing freelance since 2009 via various platforms and I've never been through such a lean time as this. I can't see it improving anytime soon. 

• Like 5

Same thing happening to me not a great success but my last year was quite ok and all my reviews are 5 stars.

but now this year my impressions are getting too low, then i have tried to changes tags and title and image, 3-4 times after that impressions increase for some days  and then slowly getting lower impressions.

i don't understand what to do, i am getting too low now.

I am 3d modeler and my Gigs are based on 3d modeling.

i love working on FIVERR as Freelancer loved this website, its has been great experience for me on FIVERR.

I know FIVERR is great website for Freelancers.

i hope all will be good like before and will be better. That's all i want.🥰

• Like 5

• 11 months later...

I read all the comments here. I am having the exact same problem. My 2022 and 2023 went fantastic on Fiverr. In Jan and Fab of 2023, I faced a little downtime, but I automatically improved. That is fine. But on September 2023, I faced a downtime and since then, till now, my earnings and the rush of orders decreased significantly. My reviews are good, all the metrics are very fine, I even tried to modify my gigs to make some improvements in them. when that didn't work, I took professional help from a FIverr seller who makes FIverr gigs, but to date, nothing worked. I don't know what else to do now. During 2022 and 2023, my minimum monthly sales used to be $800 or above. Now, each month, I make her only $200 around. 

Any idea, why is it happening? 

• Like 3