FIVERR SELLER PLUS

psychowriter

32 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

Well, check the features and see if you want to use them or not. It's as simple as that.

You can start with the cheaper plan and upgrade if you want to work with a seller manager and access other features.

Sounds like a good plan to give it a try. Does it boosted your no. of orders?

• Like 10

1 minute ago, psychowriter said:

Sounds like a good plan to give it a try. Does it boosted your no. of orders?

No

This is not a plan to boost orders. You can talk with the seller manager if you choose the expensive package and they might give you some tips on how to improve orders. No one will give you more orders, you have to make changes yourself. Seller Plus is not for that. It gives you some extra tools on Fiverr, many of which are helpful.  But don't expect an increase in sales.

• Like 9
  • Up 4

Seller Plus is a tool and thus only provides results relative to how it is used. As I run an agency, I find the benefit of a one-week payout, and at times, instant payout to be amazing. For me, that alone is worth the $40 a month. However, I also love the in-depth analytics around keywords. Seller Plus will not guarantee you more orders, but if you use what is offered, you can definitely increase the value of your services which will in turn help you garner more orders. 

Context: I was admitted to Seller Plus last week and opted for the more expensive option.

Edited by kaneswriting
  • Like 12