After a Day about the Stars and Stripes, I'm super discouraged about the STARS

anarchofighter

Yesterday for the 4th of July, I was a part of an immigrant rights and anti-detention march that was very important to me and definitely took a lot of energy (a couple miles and holding signs and waving) – did you know hours a waving hands can leave your arms sore?

Anyway, I come back to 2 less than 5-star reviews.

One of course was from over 100 days ago…long before the ARS existed…I’ve reached out to the guy and he’s going to agree to a mutual cancellation.

And another, from a person who left a glowing review.

Which surprised me.

I left a message to her as all of my ambition for the day left.

I was so disgusted I took a nap rather than eat lunch (no appetite and I have plenty of reserves LOL) So a couple hours later I wake to this.

b4127ed78a1999a6cb538ddb581fac.png.4554f47f9d18cc988ecc30cd3a93cecb.png

So there you have it, it was all a mistake/error/bug/glitch/what-have-you.

First, this is all wrong. My well-being should NOT be this wrapped up in a review! And, it shouldn’t be so hard to do what a buyer intends.

And what the buyer intended was clear from the words of the review, but it just wasn’t 5-stars! BUT she wanted 5-stars. Seriously, this madness needs to stop one way or another.

Just today at the examiner website, there’s a new article about how the ARS is upsetting sellers and uprooting the claims of the freelance lifestyle.

Archived