How to send a message to the seller after delivery

srgmakani101

Question

Hi people, I am new in the block.

I have received delivery of the architectural drawing I ordered but the seller failed or forgot to send me the source files. He is not receiving my messages anymore. What can I do to reconnect with him, remind him to send me the file as agreed?

Djino

• Like 11

7 answers to this question

5 hours ago, abdullah141 said:

He blocks you that's why he is not receive any message from you. You can contact to the support team. They will help you to get the source file. 

Hi Maria, I got a notification that he is not accepting messages anymore...after he told me he is not happy with 4.4/5 rating I gave him

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, srgmakani101 said:

Hi Maria, I got a notification that he is not accepting messages anymore...after he told me he is not happy with 4.4/5 rating I gave him

Ok then he definitely blocked you and that’s not acceptable because he sent you partial delivery and that’s TOS violation. 

You for sure need to open ticket with support and there are 2 things you can choose to ask for:

1. ask fiverr for a refund because seller didn’t deliver all the files that you purchased. And a seller will also get a warning for not delivering full order.

2. Ask fiverr support to reach out to seller and ask him to deliver all files. But there are no guarantees that seller will deliver them after fiverr’s email. 

to contact support, go to fiverr help page, press buyers help Center and scroll down until you see big green contact us button

Edited by mariashtelle1
  • Like 4
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 1

@srgmakani101 It is also against Fiverr's TOS to complain to a buyer about the given rating. So, I hope you continue to give the rating the sellers deserve.

And I apologize that you have had this negative experience on Fiverr. Please consider that the seller's actions of complaining about his rating are not the norm. 

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 5
  • Up 2