Gig ranking on Fiverr

pansari001

Question

Hey senior sellers, 

I have a question, After completing 1000 plus order and 750 reviews (4.9 rating) I was almost inactive on Fiverr from last 1-1.5 years. Now in August, I tried to start again but by that time my response rate and order completion rate everything was in the comma. I was demoted to new seller from level 2. Now in august, somehow i managed to met required metrics to achieve level one badge. My gig was deranked badly. So after this August effort, I got level one badge in Sept Evolution. Now in September, I got promoted gig feature and some buyers request. So in September, I completed 15 orders with all 5 star ratings and excellent feedbacks. Now i see, my gigs are visible in best seller filters and online filter at page one. But when i search for relevance, my gigs are still not visible. So my question is should I change anything to appear in Relevance searches or it will rank automatically? 

• Like 6

2 answers to this question

16 hours ago, pansari001 said:

My gig was deranked badly.

There is no such thing as gig rank on Fiverr. That's not how the Fiverr system works. Your gig was not deranked, because there is no set rank.

16 hours ago, pansari001 said:

So my question is should I change anything to appear in Relevance searches or it will rank automatically? 

Just be a great seller, and let the system do what it does. 

• Like 6