Edited my affiliate marketing gig description the impression from 20/40 daily to 9/5 daily managed to outsource two orders and reviews and 5 stars one 9 days ago second one today

tee_paul

Hello I edited my gig description 2weeks ago the impression went down ever since I managed to get two reviews and 5 stars from other source , first order delivered last 6 days followed by another delivered today still no changes yet what’s going on ? Please Anyone ?

• Like 4

On 9/30/2022 at 6:14 PM, tee_paul said:

Hello I edited my affiliate marketing gig description the impression has gkk ok me from 20/40 daily to 9/5 daily managed to outsource two orders and reviews and 5 stars one 9 days ago second one today

On 9/30/2022 at 6:14 PM, tee_paul said:

Hello I edited my gig description 2weeks ago the impression went down ever since I managed to get two reviews and 5 stars from other source , first order delivered last 6 days followed by another delivered today still no changes yet what’s going on ? Please Anyone ?

You got orders, but outsourced them? I just want to make sure you're using the right word here.

Concerning your impressions, whenever you edit your gig, it will go through a verification. While that happens, it's removed from search.

Are they both active in the back end? (Check here: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/selling-on-fiverr/gigs/gig-status)

(I shortened your topic title a bit.)

Edit: Also wanted to include this link - https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011028318-Managing-your-Gigs?segment=seller

Edited by imagination7413
  • Like 3

• imagination7413 changed the title to Edited my affiliate marketing gig description the impression from 20/40 daily to 9/5 daily managed to outsource two orders and reviews and 5 stars one 9 days ago second one today