Order cancellation

mrsshumail

Question

3 answers to this question

if they completed the order with 5 star reviews then he try to cancel the order. then you need to go to support and proved then you did the work perfectly and get 5 star reviews now the client try to cancel the order after taking my service. then fiverr will help you and give your payment. so don't worry about it. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, abdullah141 said:

if they completed the order with 5 star reviews then he try to cancel the order. then you need to go to support and proved then you did the work perfectly and get 5 star reviews now the client try to cancel the order after taking my service. then fiverr will help you and give your payment. so don't worry about it. 

What if they dont give any ratings, i give them the work for approval, they take, cancel the order and block me. Now what can a seller do?

• Up 1

I always to to avoid bad reviews. coz Money is not important in fiverr. you can earn later. But when you get bad reviews it's very hard to get new order. Hope you can understand. if client not satisfied for your work. then just cancel the order. it's different thing fiverr accept the order and give your 5-star review then ask for refund in that case you can go to contact and take your money back. 

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1